Circular Swap Round 3-box 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't forget the rules!

Playedinloops princess2010 Kcrowebird fairest of all Eclipsechick08 Angebrooklyn wintersnowpeach (now baberanza)

Also, I'm glad I recognize all the names on the list so I feel more comfortable that their won't be a swaplifting incident. I didn't participate that round but I read about it in the old threads. How awful! Does anyone know if that was ever resolved?

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, I'm glad I recognize all the names on the list so I feel more comfortable that their won't be a swaplifting incident. I didn't participate that round but I read about it in the old threads. How awful! Does anyone know if that was ever resolved?
Neither of the swaplifting incidents have been resolved completely. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glamourdolleyes aka vee was nice enough to send out a leftover box in one case, but as for the person who was supposed to send it on but never did..never heard from them again.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Neither of the swaplifting incidents have been resolved completely. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glamourdolleyes aka vee was nice enough to send out a leftover box in one case, but as for the person who was supposed to send it on but never did..never heard from them again.
What a low thing to do! Kudos to Vee for trying to fill the void.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way... =)

I have this box from GlossyBox that I use to throw samples in that make it to my bedroom - I can't close the lid on it. I can't wait to dump it in our sample box!!! =D

I feel like I've won the lottery!  Woo hoo! Looking forward to it.  

Please  post pics if you can--it makes it so exciting to watch the box travel.  

Mail is up and running in NYC--more accurately, UPS is up and running.  I received 3 boxes yesterday (including my Sephora F&F order-yay!).  I haven't seen any USPS mail yet. 

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way... =)

I have this box from GlossyBox that I use to throw samples in that make it to my bedroom - I can't close the lid on it. I can't wait to dump it in our sample box!!! =D
Me too! I've been saving forever waiting on one of these swaps to start up again!

The box is packed and ready to go!! I'll be sending it out sometime this week. I plan to take one box a day to work to have the mail man pick up since I can't carry all of them at once lol. 

Yay!! So excited! 
smile.gif

This was what it looked like when I opened it! Nicely packaged!
makeupswap009.jpg

Here's everything laid out.

makeupswap010.jpg

Here's what I kept!

makeupswap013.jpg

Here's what I put in.

makeupswap014.jpg

Some late additions also, not pictured a DARK brown Ellis Faas. It's a long shot that someone would be able to wear it but maybe...

makeupswap016.jpg

The box will be mailed out Monday!

Latest posts

Back