Combination/Oily Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have combination to oily skin and I am having such a hard time finding the right kind of foundation and powder as well as face washes/toner/lotion etc. If you all could tell me what yall would recommend or what you use that would be awesome. Thanks so much!

I have your type of skin too :/

Try to use an oil free moisturizer, I've been using Khiel's Oil Free Moisturizer, and as for foundation I use Revlon Colorstay in Combination/Oily skin,for powder i have just been using any translucent powder. I feel with the foundation that i dont get oily often :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks this helps out a lot. Have you tried clinique? Im trying there 3 step and im using facial cleanser with number 3 toner and the gel moisturizer. So far I really like it, ive only been using it for a few days now so we will see.

I have oily skin and I just started using a Michael Todd Organics regimen I bough from Groupon. I really like it!

I see that brand on Groupon quite often so keep an eye out.

I also use oil on my face at night. Sounds counter-intuitive but keeping my face very well moisturized means that my skin isn't making oil to compensate.

Back