Sign in to follow this  
Guest alyssaw

CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Guest alyssaw

What's Your Style Profile? Enter for a Chance to Win!

What's better than a contest with one winner?  A contest with 14 winners!!  wantable.co brings MakeupTalk our latest contest and there will be a winner EVERY SINGLE DAY. Have we got your attention yet?! Keep reading to learn how to enter...

Steps to Enter:

1. Sign up for an account at wantable.co

2. Take the 6 step beauty quiz to find out what your style profile is

3. Return to this thread and let us know what your profile is and why you think it's the correct fit!

You can enter once per day! Simply post in the thread each day of the contest and you may be chosen as that day's winner!

What are the prizes you ask?  The winners get to choose from one of wantable.co's Winter boxes!   

400  400

They're not a subscription service; they simply suggest packs to purchase based on their style quiz, and invite customers back to view their new products each season. They also release boxes each season, not monthly.
wantable.co offers 6 full size products valued at over $100 for $40 per box, with brands like Mia Bellezza, Color Club, Beauty for Real, Paula Dorf and more. Lastly, and I know you will all love this, they are ALL makeup!

The contest is open! Enter now and good luck!
Link to contest rules
  • Like 1

Ooh thanks for running this contest!

My profile is Classic Chic. I think it's a good fit because I like neutrals and just having one thing that pops... Usually I prefer my eyes over my lips, but I'm always excited to try a different look.

Wow I'm super excited about this!!

I am a Glamour Girl, which I think fits me perfectly because I do love everything sexy and smokey (like my eyes) but I also like a lot of color and a more eye-catching look. I want to stand out in a crowd :)

My profile is trend setter and i guess its really me because i always wear what i want how i want, i do not like to follow trends however i take any piece and make it my own unique style :) I love it, and besides there is no stress that im not in trend with everyone :)

My style profile is Glamor Girl and it does fit with my style i love the sexy look and being beautiful with my makeup choices. I do shy away from a black look with my shadows because I think it ages me too much. i love the fall color selections with the purples, chocolates and olives. When I'm out for an evening I like to look sexy and it shows in my clothing and accessories choices. Thanks for the contest.

Contest with makeup are always FUN!!!

My profile says I'm a top trendsetter.  I really don't think of myself as being very "fashionable"- I'm more about timeless beauty.  I'm the gal in a black dress, red lipstick, and heels.  I don't wear the latest trends- I wear what I feel looks good.  I do like to play around with different makeup colors though. 

Glamour Girl! At first I was a bit surprised, but as I read the description I think it is exactly what I imagine myself to be when I wear makeup. Love it! The colors are different from what I would imagine a Glamour Girl would use, but they were very edgy and feminine at the same time. Thanks for the fun quiz!

I hope to win!

Yay Me!

What a fun quiz! I am a Glamour Girl and I think that fits me well. I like to feel attractive and wear makeup and look my best.

YOUR BEST STYLE MATCH IS TOP TRENDSETTER

As a Top Trendsetter, you like to mix it up, juxtaposing bold patterns and textures. You have no fear of color and know what’s ‘in’ for each season before it’s announced. You express yourself uniquely through fashion and leave a lasting impression.

I think Wantable did a good job with my style profile as I do like to try and stay with the seasons and the trends. One of the products it recommended to me was Cheek Color by Paula Dorf, which I've actually been eyeing for a couple weeks now :)

My style profile is ROCK REBEL... I agree this is the perfect fit, because when I go out I tend to dress edgy and am always dressed up.

I love dramatic makeup, and being fierce!!! 

My style is Classic Chic. I agree with that because I always like to look well dressed and put together, with a statement piece to catch the eye.

I too am Classic Chic - this fits me because I tend to gravitate towards clothes/makeup that will not go out of style.  Things like the classic round toed black patent pump, neutral shadows, and red or neutral colored nails!

I got classic chic which kinda makes sense, I am all about the classic makeup looks and rules. I believe well groomed eyebrows and a good lipstick are the staples to external beauty. But in a sense I'm not into anything classic at all, I'm very experimental and enjoy some of the raw high fashion makeup looks. I'm just all over the place. :D