Sign in to follow this  
Guest alyssaw

CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

I got Classic Chic which fits me down to a T. I couldn't have picked a more fitting profile for my style. I don't follow trends unless I like them. I'd rather have more timeless, classic pieces than trendy, seasonal pieces. I like to look sleek and put together, but not over the top. I can have style and comfort.

I'm a Glamour Girl. I'd say that makeup-wise, that fits me fairly well. I'm kind of a hybrid, though. Great contest!

My profile says I'm a Glamour Girl.  I believe that was really close, but I guess I stylistically identify more with the second matched profile, the rocker one.  I would add a few more questions for better results.

I'm 'top trend setter - be jeweled'.

I do love shine, but not crazy about the colors they recommended!icon_sad.gif

I love that they have a template of different options though!

I was always referred to as the 'shine child' of my family.. so, be jeweled it quite accurate for me!

Top Trendsetter :) I do like to do my own thing and rock my own style! 

Followed by: Rock rebel - love my eyeliner dark and leather leather leather ..leopard print<3

pretty accurate!

My profile is Classic Chic which matches me perfectly because I'm not a bright colored dress up type of gal but a casual natural type of person:)

My profile is Classic Chic, and Rock Rebel is my secondary style match. Classic Chic is fitting for me overall, as I am definitely drawn to timeless elegance a la Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O., and Grace Kelly. Give me sculpted cheekbones, a sleek cat eye, and classic red lips any time. I am interested in trends, but I do not feel the need to follow them unless they actually appeal to me. However, the Rock Rebel does like to peek her head out in certain areas. I refrain, but in my heart I would love to have either blue, green, or purple hair. I would love to be Classic Chic by day, Rock Rebel by night. But I only let out the Rock Rebel in small doses, like an occasional acid green nail polish, green suede Dr. Martens, or hanging out at Coachella all weekend.

Classic chic here!  I think it fits well - I like a timeless, put together look.  I have to dress professionally for my job - I'm a therapist and college instructor - but I don't really mind because I love my pencil skirts!  ha!  :)  The box it shows looks amazing!  It would be great to win!  :)

Wow thank you for this contest!  I have never heard about their site and went straight away.  They are so organized and I had fun taking the quiz.  I ended up with Glamour Girl.  When I clicked next to see what makeup selection they had for me, it said Glamour Girl - Night Out (Cool Night).  It was SO TRUE!!  I love glitzy night time looks and anything classic, such as classic smokey eyes, or gold glitter eyes.  

I have dark brown eyes and I purple compliments my eyes very well.   The set they had for me had off black and purple shades including nail polish, and eye shadows.  That's so weird because I do wear black and purple the most!!  Besides that, the lip gloss they chose for me was a shade I've never seen anything similar ...it was a pale pink with purple undertones.  I also love the blush!  All in all, the profile matched me perfectly :)

What I love the most is that after your profile matching, you get to choose 3 different shade sets.  For me, there was Night Out Midnight, Cool Night, and Hot Night.  That's so clever!!  

LOVE THE SITE!! Thank you!! I'm going to explore some more :))

Glamour Girl!  I love bright colors and anything that sparkles!  My makeup bag is filled (well half full, I could use more makeup) with hot colors and sparkly eye shadows and liners.  Red lipstick is my go to for a bad day.  Everyone always comments on my makeup and how I am able to pull off so many different colors and styles!  On top of that, when I wear red lipstick to work, the staff knows that I'm not having the best day and they do what they can to cheer me up!

My style is Rock Rebel, which is a perfect fit. ever since I moved to New York that's the style I've wanted to have although I'm a bit constrained by my chunky shape and overly beatific face (i look as rebellious as kittens). But we try, anyway :B

Boho Beauty. I think that suits me pretty well since I am a "low maintenance" kinda gal. I do like to play with makeup looks, but I tend to return to the less made up looks.

Boho Beauty - suits me well since I love natural look!

I am Classic Chic which seems to describe me quite well ^_^ I certainly strive for elegance and with that I think comes timelessness and usually tastefulness. I  have often been likened to Audrey Hepburn, at least in terms of my face.

As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

So true, I like pieces that will last for a few years at least.  I'm not looking to spend money on an expensive item that will only look trendy for one season or year.

As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

iagree.gif

I got Trendsetter........and i totally agree because i never follow fashion but friends always ask me where do i come up with ideas for my outfits and i just brainstormon the spot, sometimes it may turn out great sometimes it may not...either way  its fun trying on new things :)