Glamour Doll Eyes OTM (of the month) Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Subs opened today and I was finally near a computer and able to get one when the email went out!! I am so excited. Anyone else subscribed? I can't wait to get my November OTM! 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait, what is this???
Every month there is a shade of eyeshadow released exclusively to "OTM" subscribers. You don't see the color until its delivered! Its $10+shipping (so $14 in the US) for two months. 

Ahh, I must have missed signing up for the emails. Which is fine but still! LOL

I just got my shipping notice for december! I'm definitely thinking about signing up for a LONG time next month. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my shipping notice for december! I'm definitely thinking about signing up for a LONG time next month. 
Mine too. Managed to get my paws on it this month!

I got the December one as well. So glad I checked my email at the time I did! LOL

Mine is out for delivery
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine. So so so pretty. Gotta go swatch for the blog now.

OMG THAT IS AMAZING. I cannot wait to get home and plaaayyy. It's seriously gorgeous.

wait so do you only get one eyeshadow? or others, too? $14 is steep to me for one e/s but it appears to me that you're not getting just one!

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wait so do you only get one eyeshadow? or others, too? $14 is steep to me for one e/s but it appears to me that you're not getting just one!
It looks like you get Laced with Snow, Cat in a Parka and You've Got Coal as well as a Sedona Lace brush, two shadow samples - her's was Unveil and Undressed, Kiss My Sass lipstick sample and a highlighter called Bright Eyes. I'm DYING for my bag to arrive.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like you get Laced with Snow, Cat in a Parka and You've Got Coal as well as a Sedona Lace brush, two shadow samples - her's was Unveil and Undressed, Kiss My Sass lipstick sample and a highlighter called Bright Eyes. I'm DYING for my bag to arrive.
Yup this is precisely what I got and I'm DYING of happy right now. This is undoubtedly my favorite sub and I will be SO sad if I am not fast enough to renew in January. I would sign up for 10 years of this if it was offered, lol

I am a fluffy crease brush hoarder and I just added this one to my 100 others. 

Back