China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
This is the China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection 2012. Some of these are really gorgeous and some are typical holiday fare. I am excited about Glitter all the Way. I don't have any other polish that looks like that. The second I saw it I thought Mardi Gras. According to a few bloggers, I am not the only one. See anything you would really like to have this holiday season?

Source, Used with permission

Left to right: With Love, Pizzazz, Cranberry Splash, Winter Holly, Glistening Snow, Merry Berry

Left to right: Red Satin, Pure Joy, Angel Wings, Blue Bells Ring, Champagne Kisses, Glitter All the Way

Photo courtesy of China Glaze

A few swatches:

China Glaze Blue Bells Ring

China Glaze Cranberry Splash

China Glaze Glitter All the Way

Passing. As pretty as these are I haven't even used last year's collection (other than swatching). lol

Milani has a polish similar to Glitter all the Way, but it's got chunkier pieces..not so fine, like that. Cute collection and I'm a sucker for glitters! Pure joy, winter holly, and maybe pizzaz are ones I'll keep a look out for. I love the holidays..another excuse to put more glitter and bling on my nails lol.

I adore blue polishes, glitters and odd creme polishes. That cranberry splash is really vibrant as well and is calling to me lol

Anything red, I am down!!
rocknroll2.gif

Back