Long-time lurker turned member!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Anya. I live on the east coast (u.s.) and now that I'm almost 31 I've just started noticing a few small changes in my skin that I didn't have in my 20s 
sadno.gif
. I need to start caring for it with more focus than I did previously, probably change up my regimen, etc., and this forum seems like a good starting place to begin!

I have sporadically read some of the threads here over the years but only now have I finally taken the plunge and have joined Makeup Talk! 
icon_redface.gif

I, too, am a bit of a slave to makeup, skincare, hair, and all things beauty oriented (though definitely not limited to only these subjects - I'm "interested in too many things for one person to handle!" my hubby as told me - chiding of course!). I love reading (and writing) reviews of various products and experiences in the beauty department. Different opinions about something tried are always my go-to before buying anything! And I always appreciate advice, tips, and suggestions, and try to give them in return. One can never know to much!

I'm thrilled to be a legit part of this community - the discussions here are always quite helpful to read and up-to-date and interesting. Can't wait to ask some very nagging questions I have...and I'll try to answer a few too.

Have a great weekend, Makeup Talk!

wub.gif

Yay, coming out of the shadows lol! Glad you're joining us officially and welcome! Look forward to seeing you on the threads and getting to know you. Enjoy!

Welcome to Makeup Talk Anya. Glad you decided to become an "official" member hehe.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information.

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

hi and welcome. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im the same as you. im always on the look out for great products and skin care.. im 38 and people are shocked at my age as ive always looked after my skin. i never use soap or water to clean my face. i exfoliate 2 times a week but in between that, i use face wipes to cleanse my skin. i splash cold water in the morning as a toner but never wash my face using water. i apply eye cream in the evening(dark circle cream by provenance) and morning(clinique anti fatigue cooling gel). and also use face cream. ive tried so many creams and one of the best ones ive used is nivea Q10 creams..i always seem to go back to them..im currently using botanics cream at night which is lovely. and in the morning im using benefit total moisture. which are great creams. to exfoliate i use vichy purete thermale.. and for my lips i use a touch of sugar mixed with olive oil to exfoliate them also twice a week. i need these things to keep me going..more so with a toddler. lol!!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Back