Some Of my fav Make up goodies I use almost Daily...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Youth Wear Concealer: It comes in a double sided tube that has a stick concealer on one end and a lip gloss kind of applicator on the other. It is very affordable like 4 bucks and good coverage, Ive scraped it dry on both ends.

Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara is really nice

NYX retractable eye liner in 02 Black is my go to liner, also the jumbo eye shadow in White is amazing, its only $2 at a store near me and its lasted a really long time.

Finally, the most amazing lip gloss Iv'e owned is Hard Candy's Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss. I break out easily around my mouth area especially so its hard for me to wear any sort of balm or glosses and having oily skin doesn't help.But this gloss has treated me nicely!

Drugstore cosmetics have really stepped up their game! My go to concealer at the moment is a Hard Candy one..plus I love L'Oreal mascaras.

I love my Essence Volume Boost Mascara  and I use the Rimmel Clean Finish Matte Foundation 

The prices are low and I really like the finished look! 

Latest posts

Back