Roxanaaaxo107

OMG GET THICK LONG EYELASHES EASILY

Ok so well my eyelashes have always been so thin and short, and its like one of my biggest insecurities.my mom said to apply vitamin e oil on my eyelashes everynight, and I've been doing that for not even a month already and omg... I can tell you my eyelashes are double the thickness, and I have 3x the amount of eyelashes I had before. I see more length too, not much, but still there's more length!!!!

• Like 1

Originally Posted by hardcandi View Post

wait but the oil doesnt get in your eyes? lol. 

Prolly swipe a tiny amount of oil with a cotton swab then brush it along the eyelash line.smile.gif

Originally Posted by iPretty949 View Post

Prolly swipe a tiny amount of oil with a cotton swab then brush it along the eyelash line.smile.gif

OR just use your old mascara, make sure its MEGA clean, put oil in there and put it on like you would mascara. that's what i do. 

if you're scared the the oil thing in your eye, just actually eat the supplement. they sell the pills in any drugstore

Make-up tips for longer and thicker eyelashes:

- Put 2 coat of non-waterproof mascara. After the first coat, put eye shadow powder on your eyelashes, the color of your mascara. Let it dry a bit, then apply the second coat. Your eyelashes will look thicker. I also use this trick when I am missing some eyelashes at one spot, to make them look even.

- To make your eyelashes look longer, use a second mascara, a waterproof one, and apply it only at the tip of your eyelashes.

Make-up tips for longer and thicker eyelashes: - Put 2 coat of non-waterproof mascara. After the first coat, put eye shadow powder on your eyelashes, the color of your mascara. Let it dry a bit, then apply the second coat. Your eyelashes will look thicker. I also use this trick when I am missing some eyelashes at one spot, to make them look even. - To make your eyelashes look longer, use a second mascara, a waterproof one, and apply it only at the tip of your eyelashes.
Awesome tips! Thanks!

I've wasted a lot of money on eyelash enhancers that didnt work (MyChelle its a natural one that was 59.99, Peter Thomas Roth 119.00, and SmartLash somewhere around a hundred bucks). BUT I just started using Rapid Lash and its only 49.99 and works soooo good! My lashes look amazing and its pretty affordable : )

I think the reason why both vaseline and vitamin e oil or any oil make your eyelashes grow, it's cuz it moisturizes them and nurtures them, making them stronger, we are so used to take care of our hair, but not our eyelashes, so basically anything that can moisturize them should make them grow :)

I got the rapidlash from a dermstore mystery box and I love it too! I actually noticed the most difference on my bottom lashes. I'm super careful and put a small amount along the bottom lash line after I use it on my top. So it's just a small amount. But they have grown so long that they are almost the same length as my top! I have to be careful with the mascara or they are like WOW! I've tried Argan oil and that was too liquid and it got in my eyes. Didn't hurt but it was like a film over my eyes so my vision was blurry. Yeah, not too smart! Haha. But I've heard of using castor oil too. Can't wait to try this, thanks!

I had eyelash extensions and after they were removed it damaged my eyelashes .They were so fine and short .

So,I read over the internet that castor oil works to stimulate growth of the hair follicle .OMG ,after 3 weeks my eyelashes look amazing .I used it every night before bed and 3 weeks later I have fuller longer lashes .I'm still using it every night to get them even longer .

I've heard of that. Nice to hear someone discuss the results though. LATISSE is another thing method used for longer eyelashes. Have you heard of it? I've also heard vaseline can work.

I lost most of my eyelashes to falsies which I wore until my natural lashes fell out. Castor oil did nothing for me. Latisse is prescription only and can cause permanent darkening of the iris. I bought a million eyelash regrowth products and have settled on Librow which I've used for 4 years exclusively. It really does work.

I used to use Revitalash which made a huge difference in my lashes. I got lazy and stopped using it so I deff want to try this now. I already have "spider lashes" (thanks to my hubby for naming them) but you can NEVER have too thick of lashes. :)

When I was a younger I always used to put vaseline on my eyes and lips every night before bed and people used to comment on how lovely my lashes were. This thread has just prompted me to restart. I have gotten so lazy since having children!

Guest PoojaSharma

Thank you for giving such valuable Tips.

Castor oil will also make your lashes super thick. Combining it with vitamin E oil is even more effective than either on their own. I keep meaning to get a hold of some of disposable mascara wands (probably by snatching a handful of them from a Sephora or Ulta lol) so that I can do this, but I just keep forgetting.

Castor oil will also make your lashes super thick. Combining it with vitamin E oil is even more effective than either on their own. I keep meaning to get a hold of some of disposable mascara wands (probably by snatching a handful of them from a Sephora or Ulta lol) so that I can do this, but I just keep forgetting.

Same here. I even left the bottle of vita e oil on the bathroom counter and I still manage to forget.

Diet and healthy lifestyle are also a factor in getting the look of long eyelashes. If you are well nourished, then so is your skin and hair. A healthy lifestyle will promote healthy hair growth, including eyelashes.This last tip is for ladies: be gentle when removing false eyelashes or mascara. False eyelashes are a fun way to change up your look and they often come into style depending on beauty trends.

Edited by allistra44
Link removed

Ok so well my eyelashes have always been so thin and short, and its like one of my biggest insecurities.my mom said to apply vitamin e oil on my eyelashes everynight, and I've been doing that for not even a month already and omg... I can tell you my eyelashes are double the thickness, and I have 3x the amount of eyelashes I had before. I see more length too, not much, but still there's more length!!!!

OMG! thank you i will try this i always wanted very long eyelash :D