Birchbox Holiday Limited Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody know when they are going to put these up? From the way they made it sound it would've been up by the end of last week.

I CANNOT wait for the limited edition box. Are any of y'all going to be purchasing it?

I'm a point hoarder, and I'm always looking for the most awesome thing I can spend my points on, but I never quite seem to find it, so I am really antsy about this box, too!  I've been bummed by the last couple of LE boxes because they haven't had enough stuff for me to justify the cost even with points (it seems like the last one had nail polish I already had, liquid liner I can't use, sunblock and perfume I was allergic to, and then a couple of things I *could* use but that I could buy separately for half the price of the box.  *So* bummed that month because I was all set to get it until I saw what was in it!), but my priorities/interests have shifted (and winter = not much sunblock tends to appear in these sorts of things, so I'm safe there, especially since they tend to load up on moisturizing stuff, especially body stuff, which I am always in the market for!), and this could be the one to get me to use those points.

Originally Posted by messjess18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anybody know when they are going to put these up? From the way they made it sound it would've been up by the end of last week.

I CANNOT wait for the limited edition box. Are any of y'all going to be purchasing it?
In the past the LE boxes did list the contents in it so it would absolutely surprise me if they didn't reveal what's inside. I'm glad they're bringing back the LE boxes. I think there possibly will be a men's version as well due to some conversations I've had with one of their PR people. My husband LOVED his LE box last year because while the box was $45 it had a pair of $70 Skullbuds in it (which I actually need to send back to Skullcandy since it's under warranty).

In the holiday book in Nov box they have a limited edition birchbox home box for $58- could this be the limited edition box?

Ooh, $58?  I have enough points for that in my main account that I was saving for a Thanksgiving-ish splurge!  (I am *not* a fan of Thanksgiving.  This has been planned since last year as retail therapy.)

(I'm wondering if they're saving it for T-day or maybe just until after all of the boxes have shipped out/they think most people have them in their hands.  It seems like they would want to get this sort of thing out the door sooner rather than later given all of the shipping fiascos that inevitably happen this time of year.)

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes!! I want to know what's in it!
Did you get your Nov box yet? There is a breakdown in the catalog I don't want to ruin the surprise for you. Some items looks nice- others I could live without. It appears to be a set box where everyone gets the same items

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell us! Or me! Lol, my boxes won't come til tomorrow at the earliest..
Me too! lol 

Someone please tell! My box will be at my house tomorrow but I will not be there until next Monday to see it! Someone tell please 🌟

Jonathin adler palying cards Dean and deluca rosemary Truffle sea salt by sabatino and co Roma Core bamboo paris utensil set Quirky stem Antica farmacista home fragrance Ps I made this DIY kit I have never heard of any of these brands

Originally Posted by classybroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jonathin adler palying cards

Dean and deluca rosemary

Truffle sea salt by sabatino and co Roma

Core bamboo paris utensil set

Quirky stem

Antica farmacista home fragrance

Ps I made this DIY kit

I have never heard of any of these brands
Oh!  I know some of these!  Nice brands!

• Jonathan Adler -- fancy-pants interior designer.  Had a show on Bravo along the lines of _Top Chef_ except for interior designers a few years ago.
  • Dean and DeLuca -- upscale food shop in NYC (Manhattan, I think)
  • Quirky -- all sorts of wacky gadget-ish things.  Birchbox has been carrying quite a few of their products lately.
  • Core Bamboo -- Whole Foods carries their stuff.

Originally Posted by classybroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jonathin adler palying cards

Dean and deluca rosemary

Truffle sea salt by sabatino and co Roma

Core bamboo paris utensil set

Quirky stem

Antica farmacista home fragrance

Ps I made this DIY kit

I have never heard of any of these brands
Is it sad that I recognize all of that stuff? Lol

The Jonathan Adler cards are probably $10 or so

The D&D Rosemary ~$5

The truffle salt is $20 on their website

The utensil set is 3 silicon spatulas in different sizes ~ $18

Quirky stem is $5 (it's a citrus spritzer that you stick right into the lemon)

That home fragrance is expensive

PS I made this is a blog (http://psimadethis.com/)
Probably won't be partaking in this. I wouldn't really buy any of this stuff individually. I'm sure it will sell out though! It looks like it will be a good savings.

The quirky stem sounds cool, but I'd probably not be interested in the rest...thank goodness! lol

I am a little sad that this is what is in the limited edition box! I bought the LE bridal box which I really enjoyed. Thought it would be more along the lines of that. We are a bunch of product junkies you would think it would have something pampering... bummer! Although I am sure plenty of others will love it and it will sell out.

I was hoping for a box like the bridal box as well. I wanted to order it but they never had my size slippers when I checked.

Latest posts

Back