Crave Box Knorr Thankgiving Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited.  I can't wait to see what kinds of things are included.  I love trying new side dishes and table accessories at Thanksgiving, so I hope there are a lot of interesting new things like that in the box.  I really want Knorr blow me away with some new things that I haven't tried before. 

We got chose to get this box. I am excited since it will be our first cravebox.My husband works at a grocery store and he said Knorr is a good brand to get things from and it should be a great box.

I actually didn't sign up for the lottery for this one; Knorr is not exactly a brand that will make me jump up and down. I don't use a lot of processed items in my cooking and I honestly thought Knorr was sort of an "unspecial" partner. I was pretty disappointed, but hope you guys get something good!

I was picked- kinda surprised since I filled this and the holiday box out and for Thanksgiving I put do not host and for Christmas (holiday box) I always host. Hopefully I get that one too. My husband loves the pasta sides from Knorr.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually didn't sign up for the lottery for this one; Knorr is not exactly a brand that will make me jump up and down. I don't use a lot of processed items in my cooking and I honestly thought Knorr was sort of an "unspecial" partner. I was pretty disappointed, but hope you guys get something good!
I agree about using processed food, but they do have some nice seasonings. I am sure they will find a way to make it special, at least i hope!

I can't wait for this! I don't like "snack" boxes so much because they tend to be of low value, but "cooking supply" boxes are fantastic (see the Cooking Light one!).

I'm so waiting for this box, I'm excited! I got the Cooking Light box last week, and I can't wait for this one, either this week or Monday at the latest I'm guessing since my last one was marked as shipped on the 12th (didn't leave CO till the 14th though) and I got it on the 7th.  Now, I'm hoping that these are shipping from the same place, or I'll be waiting longer haha. I can't wait for the first people to get their boxes so I can see what's in them!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait for this! I don't like "snack" boxes so much because they tend to be of low value, but "cooking supply" boxes are fantastic (see the Cooking Light one!).
very much agreeed!

I wish I had gotten the cooking lite box. I skipped the holiday box too because it is cleaning and I am picky about my products! I did sign up for the toddler box notification because I have one of those and even if it sucks she will like the box - the actual box, of course.

Well, as of right now, still no shipping notice for the thanksgiving box. They said on their facebook that they are using a different shipping method and the ones closest to them are going out last, which means me, but everything will be shipped by today. I'm hoping they know what they're doing haha

​
Turkey Day Cravers,

The Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Craveboxes are on the move! Are you excited? We wanted to get two quick updates out to you all in advance of your Cravebox arriving to you.
  1. All packages will be on the move today. We are shipping all packages via UPS Ground (different method than past shipments). Your Cravebox WILL arrive before Thanksgiving.
  2. One item listed on the Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox card will not be in your box. A coupon for “International Delight Creamers†was held up due to some of the lingering impacts from Superstorm Sandy. We obviously wanted to get these packages to you all before Thanksgiving, so we had to make the decision to send the boxes on Monday with all the great items we had. (This coupon will be added to a future Cravebox – so some of you might still end up with it anyways).
Join in on the fun over at Facebookhttp://cravebox.us4.list-manage.com...915f7c53c3&id=3f20d2f372&e=8612243841. And as always, if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]!
 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2012 Cravebox Inc, All rights reserved.You are receiving this email because you opted in to receive Cravebox emails.

Our mailing address is:

Cravebox Inc 9200 E. Mineral Ave
Centennial, CO 80112
Just got this email.....still no shipping email though, But I'm excited that its going UPS ground, should have it quick.

I got that same email but I didn't get an email telling me if i've been chosen or not before that....but I will assume I'm getting the box? 

I'm definitely guessing so. Have you been charged? I was charged Sunday afternoon.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that same email but I didn't get an email telling me if i've been chosen or not before that....but I will assume I'm getting the box? 

Someone got their box!!! They have a picture on their blog. I don't know the rules about posting blog links so I won't, but I found the link on Cravebox's facebook wall. I'm excited for it!

Latest posts

Back