pvbody

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last month I decided to try a new sub called pvbody, which sends you two fitness clothing items a month.  Well, they sent me the wrong size, and when I wrote customer service, I never received a reply.  Anybody else experience this with them?

I don't have any experience, but I have been looking at reviews of them recently. There was a daily deal site offering a $25 lululemon GC with a one month sub, but I was too afraid I'd get a style that wouldn't work for me. I'm picky about workout clothes.

Um, so it looks like it is NOT just me.  I have been getting pms describing the same issues, plus they also did not send along the bonus stuff (lululemon card, tank top).  It looks bad. I am also not the only one who "customer service" ignores. YIKES!

I signed up.. had an issue with applying my gift card (bought through TopFloor) and wrote Customer Service. With a follow up email they got back to me and let me know the GC was applied and shipped out the box within the day. Its still on its way to me, but I like the idea of it and the cost isnt too bad for what it seems we'll get. I'll write again when I get my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE workout gear and I LOVE workout clothes. So there performance for me (STILL no reply fro CS) is a big disappointment

I signed up during the free tank offer. The tank didn't reflect on my account, but I emailed CS. Some guy wrote back saying they had minor surgery over that weekend and to email them again to remind them. Uhm, what....? I'm still waiting for my box so I'm not sure if I got the tank or not, but I'll report once I know.

wow! That is silly!  I got a pink envelope today and I thought for a moment they had just sent off a replacement and did not email. NOPE.  It was from another company. Still no word from CS....

So last night after the above postings, I gave Justin from pvbody a ring.  He was friendly and went right to work on resolving my concerns.  The tank is backordered at the moment but I am slated to get it. 

I got to chat with the stylist who would be picking out my replacement items. It needs to be said here that the stylist was AWESOME, it took a little explaining on my part but I think she really got where I was coming from. Plus, she was a fellow woman who is into fitness gear, so you know odds were she was going to be cool. In general, it made me more comfortable knowing the people picking out the outfits are into it.

The original items were both Nux, which (at least on me) ran at least one size too small. (Slightly too big is fine, too small is just a bummer). I will let you know how things go once I get the replacement items and the tank, but I am definitely feeling better about the whole thing.

Has anyone received the thank? If it's backordered, I understand, but there should have been some communication about receiving it.. ya know?

My packaged arrived yesterday, I picked it up today, and I still haven't opened it! I've been seeing reviews around though so I think I know what will be in it.

I want to keep this sub, but with the holidays it's hard. But I'll be doing everything I can to try!

I have not gotten mine yet, but I totally agree, they should have communicated with their customers.  Let us what you think of what you get!

No tank for me. My clothes were cute, but definitely don't fit me right. I got a much cuter tank than I've been seeing on other reviews. (http://www.nuxusa.com/index.php/breathe-y-tank.html in limeade) My top is too small since I'm pretty "well in doubt" up in the breast region. My bottoms fit fine... but they're SUPER long. (http://www.nuxusa.com/index.php/bottoms/pants/p068.html in navy) I'm not super short (5'4") so I was a bit surprised.

I'm going to call Monday to see about exchanging. I love the items they picked though and I'm glad to see cute options that are definitely higher quality.

They do need to fix their site though. On the front page it says $150 retail value and on the checkout it says $139 retail value. My top was $52 and bottom was $68, so $120. I personally don't mind that it's under their promised value(s) since I knew I would be getting a top and a bottom, but I could see a lot of people getting pissed that it's not reaching the promised value(s).

I have had a difficult time with PVbody as well. The size was wrong and I was not overly impressed with what they sent me. I have sent them several emails asking for a refund and have not received an email back. It is interesting how they respond within the hour for orders, but for a return or refund...nothin.

I received my order the other day. Received leggings which fit from American Apparel, the bonus shirt which was really cute and fit nicely, and then the top. The top was that raceback top and it was probably too small on me cause it looked AWFUL. Ahhh. I may email, or just regift it for christmas (isnt xmas nice? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)... It seems like people arent having much luck with their CS so maybe thats my best option...

Wow I'm sad to see people are having such a tough time with pvbody customer service - that is a real bummer and makes me question keeping hti sub. 

I got my first bag yesterday and got the AA leggings (which i love) and a 15love top (which is also really nice). My only teeny tiny gripe was that the leggings were grey and the top all black - and my profile stated I like colorful things. In the end I'm pretty pleased though but it worries me that their customer service is so shady! 

I'm trying to be patient with them because I know they're a new company and they got overwhelmed by interest and subscriptions. What I don't understand is why the company didn't stop taking new subscriptions and set up a wait list. Even if it was for a month I believe this really would have helped them, especially because they even hosted a sale after it was obvious they were having trouble keeping up with current subscriptions.

I think the first step is to take care of your current subscribers not keep taking on more and neglecting everyone. I put in my order two weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm not super bent out of shape about it because I'm sure it will ship once they get things straightened out, but I just think they could have handled the influx of new subscribers better. At least letting people know through an email or a notice on the site would have been better than leaving everyone in the dark.

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to be patient with them because I know they're a new company and they got overwhelmed by interest and subscriptions. What I don't understand is why the company didn't stop taking new subscriptions and set up a wait list. Even if it was for a month I believe this really would have helped them, especially because they even hosted a sale after it was obvious they were having trouble keeping up with current subscriptions.

I think the first step is to take care of your current subscribers not keep taking on more and neglecting everyone. I put in my order two weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I'm not super bent out of shape about it because I'm sure it will ship once they get things straightened out, but I just think they could have handled the influx of new subscribers better. At least letting people know through an email or a notice on the site would have been better than leaving everyone in the dark.
This is so true...  I hope they work things out !

I sent my top back to exchange for a different size (still hasn't gotten there though), but I still haven't gotten the Be Epic top. I'm definitely going to continue my subscription, but I'm going to pause it for December until I get my shirt exchanged and get the tank. I need to change my profile to reflect a larger top, so I retook the quiz but I don't know if it saved that? I know Justin said they are going to change things up a bit so that you can pick your own items, but I need to get my initial order sorted out because I can shell out another $40.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent my top back to exchange for a different size (still hasn't gotten there though), but I still haven't gotten the Be Epic top. I'm definitely going to continue my subscription, but I'm going to pause it for December until I get my shirt exchanged and get the tank. I need to change my profile to reflect a larger top, so I retook the quiz but I don't know if it saved that? I know Justin said they are going to change things up a bit so that you can pick your own items, but I need to get my initial order sorted out because I can shell out another $40.
I didn't get my be Epic top either. I changed my profile also, my new profile showed up in my confirmation email but the colors I received reflected my old preferences. Picking your own items would be really neat ! 

Back