Momme Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a new subscription for mom's and mom's to be that is supposed to have items to allow mom's to be pampered every month with beauty and lifestyle products. It starts in December (inaugural box). I am pretty excited to receive it. I'm sorry to be posting so much!

Is anyone else getting this box? I personally think it sounds like a great idea.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I vaguely remember this one but know nothing about it.
when i get the box in december i will post the pictures and more information.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooh this sounds great!  how much does it run monthly?
  • [SIZE=12pt]$20 for one month (Will not renew after one month)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]$18 per month for 3 months (Will not renew after 3 months) [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]$15 per month for 4 months or more (Initial payment of $60 and you will receive 4 months of boxes. After the 4th month we will bill you $15 per month until you cancel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It doesnt launch until december. But it looks promising! I love trying out new subscription boxes so i had to jump on! [/SIZE]

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not signing up yet, but definitely looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets!
I will be sure to try and post my box on here or in my blog.

I received my Momme Box today! I am really pleased by what it included! also they have released what the themes of the month will be for 2013 - http://www.mommebox.com/2013

this picture doesn't do it at much justice as seeing it in real life

Beauty-

Kryolan makeup bag- duo eye pencil in brown and black, golden special event face primer, facial moisturizer, and clear pink lip gloss

Mineral Hygienic 15 dollar gift card

Health-

Our skinny shake just add water

Mybarre- 2 weeks of workouts online

Kelpo Coconut oil- healthier cooking

Honey stix

Lifestyle-

Vaska laundry detergent

Good Clean Love- organic natural lubricant

I think its a good choice for moms plus its nice to know the themes of the months in advance!

I subscribed but my box got lost.  No biggie, they are refunding my December payment and will still ship in a December box in a few weeks.  Along with my reg. scheduled Jan. one.  I wasn't overly thrilled by the looks of the Dec. one, but I will give them time.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subscribed but my box got lost.  No biggie, they are refunding my December payment and will still ship in a December box in a few weeks.  Along with my reg. scheduled Jan. one.  I wasn't overly thrilled by the looks of the Dec. one, but I will give them time.
aww im sorry that your box got lost, but glad your getting a refund. The december one was pretty good! Maybe youll change your mind when you see it. =]

Latest posts

Back