Mary Kay Mineral Make-up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here every tried Mary Kay's Mineral make-up? That includes their eyeshadows, foundations, etc. If so, what did you think of it? 

That is correct, no promoting Mary Kay, Avon, Mark or any of those companies if you're a company representative or make money off those sites in any manner. No personal phones numbers either. The reason why is people have in the past only promoted their links to earn money off our members when our site and the members are not here to be used as a Craigslist.

Oh, we can advertise pretty well any where we want, it's just that this site prefers you don't advertise in their forums. There is a buy/sell/trade section on here though. I've put my cards up in local business and put out some "Get The Look" magazines in waiting rooms, so you can try that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by MKHeatherM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, we can advertise pretty well any where we want, it's just that this site prefers you don't advertise in their forums. There is a buy/sell/trade section on here though. I've put my cards up in local business and put out some "Get The Look" magazines in waiting rooms, so you can try that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Forums typically are not good places to advertise a service such as individual Mary Kay, Avon or similar companies. We're also not the only forum that prohibits these types of posts, another very popular and well known site has this on their Community Etiquette page, "Also, please don’t post commercial messages for direct selling purposes or on behalf of a company or commercial enterprise."

The best places to advertise is is as you mentioned leaving booklets where someone who wants it will take one or through friends and family. Just keep in mind some doctor's offices and stores will have an employee through out those booklets once the person who dropped it off leaves.

Latest posts

Back