Working for a beauty brand? help needed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im currently working for benefit cosmetics in debenhams on probation but after the 3 month period ends im thinking to get a transfer.

This is just because of the area i live in and would rather work in central london or another shopping centre i am near to. (thinking to just say that im moving)

Am i able to transfer stores eg a benefit counter in boots or do i have to keep within debenhams?

Originally Posted by Jennii0608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im currently working for benefit cosmetics in debenhams on probation but after the 3 month period ends im thinking to get a transfer.

This is just because of the area i live in and would rather work in central london or another shopping centre i am near to. (thinking to just say that im moving)

Am i able to transfer stores eg a benefit counter in boots or do i have to keep within debenhams?
Your question suggests you work directly for Debenhams and work at the Benefit counter. Just speak with your regional rep for Benefit to see if you can work at their other counter locations at other shopping centres.

Back