December 2012 Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's their 1st anniversary, hopefully its something soooo awesome!

I'm pretty excited what are you guys hoping for?

I'm hoping for at least one extra item so about 6 items for December and 6 GOOD things lol

Only because it is their first anniversary and it's the Christmas season after all

Your thoughts....

I find it hard to believe that they would disappoint in December with all their customer oriented improvements.. Maybe all these great bags were a hype up for the anniversary?! Let's hope so 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. I've been really happy with them since their revamp and rename. As I've stated before, I was super close to canceling myGlam then I decided I'd give the new "Ipsy" one last month of a try. I'm really happy I did! 

November was my first box back after a hiatus and I'm happy with their improvements. I can't wait to see what's in their December box. Please let there be some Urban Decay!!

I've heard some whisperings on what MIGHT be in the December bag - some from members here who saw the video Michelle posted and some from insiders at Ipsy - and while I don't know the EXACT contents of the December at this time what I've been told is that it will be a fantastic bag comparable to the bag sent out in December 2011. So personally I'm super excited for December's bag. I hope it's a deep red or hunter green or silver plush bag perfect colors for the winter. I'll be even more happy if it has a strap to turn it into a wristlet.

i am hoping for something sparkley, like red laminated glitter. that can't be too expensive, forever 21 has laminated glitter bags for like 1.80 most of the time. They are usually pink which is not my style, but red! heck yes.

I'm also wishing for some Urban Decay in there this month! I'm not a huge fan of sparkle lol

Strange, but I actually don't want all the stuff inside the bag to be red and green (Christmas colors) 

I hope it's great.  BB's anniversary box was underwhelming.  I love the idea of UD and a red or green or silver bag.  

I would love an awesome chapstick or a nice red shade lipstick.  

uggh, you guys...I was hoping I could convince myself to cancel this sub for a while because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with my sample stockpile and it wouldn't hurt to save $10 a month with my student loan payment starting in December but...now...I just can't cancel it!!!!!!  I would be too disappointed if it was an awesome bag!

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

uggh, you guys...I was hoping I could convince myself to cancel this sub for a while because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with my sample stockpile and it wouldn't hurt to save $10 a month with my student loan payment starting in December but...now...I just can't cancel it!!!!!!  I would be too disappointed if it was an awesome bag!
LOL I feel the same way, girl! I'm like "damn I don't need all this make up when I have stuff already and have loans, but Decemberrrr!!" I'd wait until December then -- they do seem like they're trying hard to step it up, and December is their anniversary month. >: January! Start with January!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I feel the same way, girl! I'm like "damn I don't need all this make up when I have stuff already and have loans, but Decemberrrr!!" I'd wait until December then -- they do seem like they're trying hard to step it up, and December is their anniversary month. >: January! Start with January!
Please...we all know that no one truly keeps up with their New Years Resolutions. 
7.gif

sorry, just realized I posted to december thread, didn't even know it, just clicked here from a notification in my email haha

I re-subbed for this bag because I'm hoping that it is going to be really good. One thing that I wish they would have is an option to skip a month though. I'm excited to see what December brings!

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I re-subbed for this bag because I'm hoping that it is going to be really good. One thing that I wish they would have is an option to skip a month though. I'm excited to see what December brings!
Yeah, that is a worrying point, but I do think they got rid of the WL at least temporarily? I got an email on the account I unsubbed on (I had two last month) telling me if I signed up in the next 24 hours I would've gotten this month's bag. So you could just unsub for the month you don't want... hopefully the WL won't block you ^^;;

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, that is a worrying point, but I do think they got rid of the WL at least temporarily? I got an email on the account I unsubbed on (I had two last month) telling me if I signed up in the next 24 hours I would've gotten this month's bag. So you could just unsub for the month you don't want... hopefully the WL won't block you ^^;;
It looks like the WL is still gone =] I looked and it said I will be billed on December 1st and get the Dec bag. Yay! I'm pretty excited =]

Pretty much the day after I got my bag (and played with all my pretty new makeup) I was like... "OK, that was fun... I wonder what's going to be in December's bag?"

I'm trying not to get my expectations up too high, but the one thing I don't want is 3-4 months in a row of Nailtini polishes in different colors, like they did with the Andrea's Circus polish.  It was a nifty idea, but I get the bag to try new things, not amass a collection of one particular brand.

That being said, I'm super-duper excited, I'm sure they'll do something amazing for their one year anniversary!  And I love this board because you all are such amazing detective! You have the items all figured out and analyzed before I can even look at the first sneak peek and think "hmmmm.... maybe that's a lipgloss?"  I'm truly amazed.
icon_salut.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty much the day after I got my bag (and played with all my pretty new makeup) I was like... "OK, that was fun... I wonder what's going to be in December's bag?"
Yeah - that pretty much explains me.  I'm like a kid on Christmas - YAY this toy rocks...wait another box for me to open...YAY this toy rocks..what's in the other box..are there more boxes? 

Latest posts

Back