Ipsy & Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
One of the items in the Ipsy November bag was the Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire.

"Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels". This is a gorgeous color and the picture certainly does not do it justice. Nailtini polishes are always 3 free and never tested on animals.

So did you get this or already own it? What do you think of it? Questions or comments?

I'm surprised I liked it as much as I did! Like most people I'm not particularly fond of bar glitters, and this one is especially fuzzy but it worked for me.

o/ swatch!

I have to say, tough, $13 is unreasonable. : Someone mentioned TokiDoki's SANDy and Nicole by OPI's A Gold Winter's Night are dupes. TokiDoki polish is selling at Sephora for $4 right now and you get nail art stickers, and N!OPI is always $8, so it's much more accessible.

I love it! I don't own any glitter polishes like this one and it is very pretty over a solid color. I think we are going to have a polish party this weekend (moms/aunts/daughters get together for a mani/pedi party and watch a movie). 

I do think this polish (bottle at least, I haven't tried it yet) is far more beautiful in person. I am a fan of bar glitter, but only when I have a great thick topcoat (Seche Vite, Poshe, Gelous, those types) over it, as this makes it not look 'hairy'.

Love this polish - it is really holding up well, I have been putting a top coat on every other day

Originally Posted by daisyheadmaisy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone had trouble getting this off? Wow! I had to soak my nails as if it were a gel manicure!
I had no trouble at all, just removed it with holding a cotton swab soaked in nail polish remover on my nail for a bit.

I loved this nail polish, it's so glittery and so cute, I wore it for like a week and got no chipping at all.

It looks really pretty in the bottle, but bar glitter polish is so annoying to paint on my nails!

Back