Ipsy & Benefit they’re real! beyond mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this and tried it this morning. I really like it. I have very fine eyelashes and this did a good job of coating them without clumping.

Wow. That is all I can say about this stuff. It makes my lashes look so long and thick! I'm going to have to buy a full sized version once my sample is used up.

Although my sister says she has trouble with it smudging under her eyes. I haven't noticed any smudging or flaking.

I scored a full size of this in a trade and it's honestly not my favorite mascara out there.  I thought it was the exact same as the Covergirl blast mascara (the one that lengthens and adds volume).  It's an ok mascara, but I don't think it's anything special.  The brush bristles are almost too sparse and it seems apply way too much product at once which gives me spider lashes.  I liked theBalm bodybuilder mascara much better.  I am incredibly picky when it comes to my mascara's though.

I bought the deluxe sample from Sephora a couple months ago and I LOVE it. It's my favorite mascara and I'm glad I received another. I'm not too fond of the brush though, it clumps too much on the top. 

I really like this mascara.. it can get a bit thick around the top, but I love how it separates and lengthens my lashes. Plus, it's buildable and doesn't clump on my lashes as I layer it.

I've been using this one to separate my lashes, and then I apply Mally's volumizing mascara, neither one clumps and the result is awesome, I love them both and this one is really good, but for me nothing beats Mally XD

I'm not a fan. It makes my lashes super long but not thick,they look like spider legs. I am in love with Dior. That mascara makes my short,skimpy lashes look thick and long.

Back