QC Makeup Academy? (Online/at home makeup school)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried this online makeup artistry school? I'm very interested in signing up for it in January of 2013 but I don't want to waste my money. Being a makeup artist is my dream...

HI WOULD'NT YOU RATHER DO IT WITH A WELL KNOWN ACADEMY.  TO BE HONEST IF YOU ARE ALREADY REALY GOOD AT DOING MAKEUP AND REALY ENJOY IT, THEN YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED.  MY ADVICE DO IT WITH A WELL KNOWN ACADEMY ATLEAST YOU CAN TRUST IT.

well I don't know of any makeup academies near me or really any place that teaches makeup, that's my main issue

I study in that academy!

is really good. They send you books and if you do all the assigments and read the book and watch the videos you can learn a lot. If you can practice it is better but with QC you learn about skin conditions, how to sanitize your makeup and tha kind of things. As i said they teach you a lot of things but you have to practice!!

ANd is not too expensive (they send you really bad quality brushes but i just used them to learn what brush does what in one of the units) try to find them on FB and ask questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They will reply quikly

Back