Birchbox: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this too early?

I have no clue what's inside, I haven't opened it yet. I also received one for Birchbox Man which will be in it's own thread shortly.

Yes its too early.......... but whats inside
popcorn.gif
fragez.gif

I was sent a BBW and BBM Holiday box for reviewing purposes. I don't know what's coming or what's inside the box - yet. I'm going to wait for the kids to go to bed to do my unboxing on video.

Ok, I'm behind the times, apparently...  I don't see that they have special "holiday boxes" at the site.  Are they the "deluxe" men's and women's boxes?  Or are they selling these as a special that I'm not seeing?  Or is this just something special they made up for you because they love you, but they can't be purchased?

Hopefully within the next 24 hours if not sooner. The kidlets are hyper tonight so we're fighting to get them in bed. I need quiet before I record a video since I tend to do my videos in one take when possible.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this too early?

Well.....It probably won't be too early if you keep delaying the openiing!!!!!  LOL, Stop with the teasing already, yer killin' me here! 
rofl2.gif

They sent it early because they *want* you to open it early!  And if it's for review, it's because they want your viewers/readers to be able to buy these items in time to be able to order them before whatever December gift-giving occasions they observe, so *of course* this needs to be opened and shared with the world ASAP.

Inside the mystery box is the December Welcome box. If you purchase a gift subscription she will receive the following items in her December Welcome box:

1. Juicy Couture perfume sample
  2. One Love Organics' Aromatic Body Serum
  3. theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer
  4. Atelier Cologne's Vetiver Fatal
  5. Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Microderm Cleanser
  6. Oscar Blandi's Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  7. Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod (Life Style Extra)

It's a really nice Welcome box. I'll have pictures once the batteries recharge since I drained it filming. In regards to theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer, I see the thumbprint and realized it's not a thumbprint at all but rather the magnet imprint.

I have been a lurker here for sooo long I had to finally join! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:) When do you have to get a gift subscription to get this welcome box? I really want it! Also, can you use points to purchase a gift subscription?

Originally Posted by Kaylay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been a lurker here for sooo long I had to finally join!
smile.gif
smile.gif

When do you have to get a gift subscription to get this welcome box? I really want it!

Also, can you use points to purchase a gift subscription?
I believe if you get a gift subscription for December that you have until December 1st to sign up for the December welcome box. Yes you can use points to purchase a gift subscription.

Latest posts

Back