Period twice within a week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies ,

I got my period on Nov 5th Lasted to Nov 12. i got it again on Nov 17th with cramps  the normal Period . Cramping aggravation  etc. what would cause that and what should i really do . Cause my last period was real heavy last time.

Have you recently had a baby, been sick, been overly stressed, started or stopped birth control, not slept properly, etc? A lot of things can impact this so it's hard to tell without more history. I would go to the doc and have him check everything to make sure all is well.

I would check it out with the doctors asap, you never know what it can be. My sister had the same thing happen to her only to find out she had 2 uteruses with 2 cycles and she had to have an operation to close one up because she was getting 2 periods. So go check it out i would say. 

Hello Aura, I'd recommend you try not to fret about it. Definitely see your doctor if it is something that concerns you. But some variability and irregularity with periods is common, especially if you may be stressed. I hope you feel better soon! 

Back