Recent hauls from Becca, Laura Mercier, Shiseido, OCC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMAG0978.jpg
Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation. I think this is Beccas new mmu, and it comes with more product now 7g vs 9g. This is my favorite mmu everrr.
IMAG0979.jpg
Becca SSP in Opal and LSC in Toast (This foundation/TM is amazing!)
IMAG0980-1.jpg
All Becca stuff I bought, plus BT in Guava
IMAG0981.jpg
L to R: Stilla CC in Petunia and Poppy, Illamasqua cream blusher in Rude
IMAG0982.jpg
IMAG0987.jpg
LM Cake Liner in Deep Teal, Caviar sticks in Smoke and Cocoa Shiseido Shimmering cream es in PK 214 (Pale Shell) and GR707 (Patina)
IMAG0983.jpg
L to R: Shi Perfect foundation brush, Shi Perfect Refining Foundation, Tarte Maracuja Creasless Concealer in medium, Nars TM in St Moritz
IMAG0986.jpg
LM brushes
IMAG0984-1.jpg
L to R: Occ Liptars in Pretty Boy, Melange, Grandma, Vintage, Stalker, NSFW
IMAG0989.jpg
Thanks for looking! I havent hauled like this in forever :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How are you finding the Suave dry shampoo? I bought the Tresemme version a while back, and only got 3 uses out of it before the nozzle got clogged. Looking for a product where that won't happen again.

Also, love the Lip Tars - Melange & Grandma look awesome!

How are you finding the Suave dry shampoo? I bought the Tresemme version a while back, and only got 3 uses out of it before the nozzle got clogged. Looking for a product where that won't happen again. Also, love the Lip Tars - Melange & Grandma look awesome!
I like the Suave shampoo! It's of course a PITA to comb out of dark hair, but it's only $2, does the job, smells nice (unlike Ojon's that gave me a headache from the smell) and I've had no problems with the nozzle and I've used it at least 5 times. Good to know about the Treseme one breaking. I was gonna try that next, but I think I'll pass. Oh well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back