Shampoo for Color Treated Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't know what to get my friend for Christmas, until today! Earlier, we were talking about shampoos and she mentioned she's used Pantene Pro-V, Garnier, and Herbel Essence. While all those work fine, she said she would like to try something new, so I thought, hey...why not give her the gift of a nice shampoo set for Christmas! Now, I need some advice. Which shampoo for normal color-treated hair, do you think works best? Thanks in advance! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my Bed Head shampoo. It leaves my hair silky but I still hate it cos its straight ehehe.

Bed Head (aka TIGI)

Biolage

Redken

Pureolgy

Halo

Back to Basics

All of these brands work well for color treated hair, if you go to the mall and check out the sales they have on any of these they normally have nice gifts sets. Some even come with candles, or lotion or brushes as little extras. You need to look around I am sure you will find something great for your friend.

I love my Pureology Hydrate-both the shampoo and conditioner-they work great and smell wonderful.

I have to agree with you on the pureology. I got compliments all day on my hair. The apivita propoline line is pretty good too.

Ooh, I'm definitely going to check out the Pureology for my friend's gift. It's getting rave reviews! Thanks girls!!! :icon_chee

when i newly color my hair i use L'oreal vive for color treated hair, its not bad at all.

The products are lovable too! lol they work great!!!!! :icon_chee

And they have a line for everyone -

StraightSexyHair

CurlySexyHair

ShortSexyHair

HealthySexyHair

SilkySexyHair

The list seems to go on and on ! lol

I have some products from just about each line... but I'm LOVING the healthysexyhair shampoo & conditioner. They actually make my hair so much shinier and when I dry my hair straight... it's PIN straight! Looks like I ironed it! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Latest posts

Back