Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received my box. 

contents: 

I have to say .. Not the best box I have received from them...

I am a lip stick lover but hate lip gloss.. and i have so many now with what I had before and all the gloss these subs keep sending me.... *sigh* 

But the box feels worth it cuz I loved the eye shadow shade LOL

I havent had a chance to apply on my eyes yet but from the swatch I did on my arm.. it looked perfect for fall/winter looks. 

I got mine today. loved the gloss hated the shadow! lol i got a blue color shadow. i can't wait to try the eye mask

Not a fan of the box ! It's sad when the best thing was the cetaphil lotion. The rest of up for trade !

I didn't get a shipping notice yet so I checked my account and the status sailed failed. However, the transaction for the November box went through, so it is paid for. Have anyone else had this issue??

Originally Posted by Courtneyk2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good lord, my grammar and spelling in that post is atrocious. Lol
LOL That's okay, my grammar and spelling are always atrocious.

I thought it was a good box.  I also like that all of the products came with a discount code for their websites or with a coupon.  If I like the eye mask, I can buy a box of 'em for 50% off.  That's my kind of discount.

Well they are saying my payment didn't go through when my visa statement clearly shows it did. I'm just calling this a loss and not signing back up. When I emailed them a sevond time about the payment going through they never bothered to write back. I hate complaining about a company because I know mix ups and miscommunications happen but at least work it out with your customer even if they are wrong. I don't mind be wrong if they can help me understand what happened.

Originally Posted by Courtneyk2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well they are saying my payment didn't go through when my visa statement clearly shows it did. I'm just calling this a loss and not signing back up. When I emailed them a sevond time about the payment going through they never bothered to write back. I hate complaining about a company because I know mix ups and miscommunications happen but at least work it out with your customer even if they are wrong. I don't mind be wrong if they can help me understand what happened.
I hope you dispute the charge with Visa since they're claiming it didn't go through and did yet you're not getting a box.

I was thinking about signing up for this for a while, but never looked into posts...this makes it look kinda meh...

I plan on calling visa tomorrow to make sure the payment definitely went through and take it from there. I am hoping its just a mix up.

contents: 

I actually loved the lip gloss Im not a lip gloss fan b/c of the sticky factor but it smells like candy and not sticky to me at all. I liked the eyes shadow and even though I hate foil packest the primer I like as well something i would look into full size if i didnt like Youngblood so much

Latest posts

Back