Dare To Be: Fafi Girls! (11/20/2012 - 12/04/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our winner of the Mellow Yellow DTB Contest, GreenIcyEnvy wants to see your best Fafi Girl!

What is a Fafi Girl? To quote MAC, "A Fafi girl is a nymphette with a Ph.D. in passion — she’s an adventuress with a very animated love life! From Toulouse to Tokyo, the movie of her life is a rags-to-riches love story, an electric Technicolor dream in violet, coral and strawbaby anime."

Get to it ladies! Let's see your Fafi Girl! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The rules:
  1. All entries must be your own original work.
  2. Entries inspired by another person please give credit where credit is due otherwise entry maybe disqualified.
  3. Photoshopping is not allowed with the exception of cropping and/or resizing.
  4. Limit one entry per person HOWEVER you may post more than one photo but only one may be voted on.

Entry deadline for this Dare to Be challenge is 12/04/2012 at 8:59 PM Pacific (11/05/2012 11:59 PM Eastern).

Whoa that's pretty cool...  Thanks to those who voted for me!!! I actually did this theme in a smaller group similar to this one when I first started doing makeup and I just wanted to give it another go. I think I have the picture around somewhere if I find it i'll post it haha. I think I can do better the second time around :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can think of a few faces i'd really like to see do this one....but i have no idea what their usernames are lol Hopefully we just get more and more entries as time goes on ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One last thing

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wanted to try this look on my neighbor. She has these adorable shaped lips! This is Delila, (she's only 15 yrs old can you believe it!) My neighbors are basically an extension of my family, we have the best neighbors ever...soo lucky.

First one is my entry...second one i doctored up a bit. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

May not have turned out exactly how i hoped, but we had a fun time anyways!

This danged wig drove me crazy.  At least for once I had a reason to put it on, and I learned what a fafi girl is.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just threw that second one in there for fun because I wanted the colors of my bedspread in the background. 

@mermuse- Wow that wig was perfect for this! ...and I am very fond of the extra color your bedspread brought to the second pic!

First post and challenge ever :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> eskimo fafinette. Wish I had a better camera. Cellphone pictures will be the end of me lol

Great entries ladies! You look awesome!!!

This challenge ends tomorrow night! If you want in, now is your time! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back