Birchbox Cyber Monday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh god... Birchbox is having a Cyber Monday. God help my wallet.

Keep in mind if you use your Birchbox Points you will NOT earn the original points but you will earn the bonus points if it ends up working out the same way as their last bonus points deal.

For example, say you spend $43 and used 400 points ($40) and end up spending $3 out of pocket then you would earn 38 points (35 bonus points + 3 points for having spent $3) rather than 78 points (43 points per dollar spent + 35 bonus points).

Note: These promo codes will ONLY work on Monday, November 26, 2012.

Poop...I just placed an order on one account! Grrr..lol, but I still have another order for my second account...better place it Monday!

I dont get it. So the cyber monday deal is about earning points?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh god... Birchbox is having a Cyber Monday. God help my wallet.

Keep in mind if you use your Birchbox Points you will NOT earn the original points but you will earn the bonus points if it ends up working out the same way as their last bonus points deal.

For example, say you spend $43 and used 400 points ($40) and end up spending $3 out of pocket then you would earn 38 points (35 bonus points + 3 points for having spent $3) rather than 78 points (43 points per dollar spent + 35 bonus points).

Note: These promo codes will ONLY work on Monday, November 26, 2012.

hmm.. their Cyber Monday promotion is to spend more money then you may have originally planned, only to be rewarded by getting "money" towards a future purchase? That's all well and good, but I want DISCOUNTS on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Plus, they do these double points promotions every month! How is that a special deal?

Latest posts

Back