That sounds great! I'm so excited to get mine. I think it will be here by Wednesday and ill check back. So you got three tops plus a nail polish and hair ties for $50? :)
Yup:)) if I like this one this much cant imagine how good the bigger tote is; which one did you get?

I got the bigger one--but I'm thinking about doing the smaller one next so I can space out my budget. Great to see that they throw in nice extras like that. Post pics when you can.

That was my thought process in ordering the smaller tote; I think I will try the bigger tote sometime in spring then maybe in summer to get a jump start in my wardrobe and in between go with the smaller one. I will take pictures hope they let me post them as I am relatively a newer member. Can't wait to hear what you get and see your pics:)

Oh now I am excited to see pictures!! I ordered the small tote this time (December I ordered a large and accessory, and november a large), just because I wasn't super in love with anything other than the blue and grey hoodie, but its so hard to find pictures of other peoples totes around!! 

Hello Ladies!  I have been following this thread eagerly awaiting my own tote which came yesterday.  I got the $149 tote, here are my spoils:

It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus.

This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well.

This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well.

This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today!

I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out.

This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one!

This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it!

This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.

Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time!

Hello Ladies!  I have been following this thread eagerly awaiting my own tote which came yesterday.  I got the $149 tote, here are my spoils: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!] LL It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus. LL This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well. LL This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well. LL This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today! LL I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out. LL This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one! LL This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it! LL This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.

Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time! Your tote looks great! We got the same cami other than that everything you got is different than my stuff and it is always fun looking at the pics:) I LOVE the top with the bird print so current and the bralette I think would look great peeking from inside a cool button down maybe light colored denim. Don't you just love the extras my box also had a nail polish(NYX) and hair ties;)

Originally Posted by mkdriggs View Post

Hello Ladies!  I have been following this thread eagerly awaiting my own tote which came yesterday.  I got the $149 tote, here are my spoils:

It came in the bag with some information and this extra little gift.  The styling sheet was not really helpful and I will regift the nail polish and hair ties (not my colors), but it was a nice bonus.

This was one of my surprise items.  It is really cute and has great (hard to make out) details.  Pleating on the front and buttons down the back.  It is sheer and fits pretty well.

This was another bonus item, it is an extremely delicate sweater that layers well.

This was my first chosen item.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The buttons are high quality, it was warm but not hot, and I even got a complement on it at work today!

I liked this but was not in love with it.  I actually enjoy the color and the lace but it fit is a little off.  It is a tight on top (this material is not so forgiving) and then the bottom balloons way out.

This is a really pretty, soft scarf that came.  I saw some in the December reviews and I am glad I got one!

This is a white cami.  Sheer.  Nothing to exciting but I will certainly use it!

This is a bralette thing.  I am probably least excited about this.  First, my boobs never fit in these.  Second, even if I were to wear it, it would be invisible under the white sweater or cami and would look like lingerie under the orange lace top.

Overall I am pretty satisfied and doubt I will be able to risk the temptation next month.  Also, I am really happy by how much I like some of my surprise items and (like my card said) I can always gift what I don't like.  Hope this helps any of you debating for next time!

Thanks for posting pics! I am really intrigued by this the items look good quality just from the pics I think my fave would be that first shirt.

I got the $49 tote.  I was very impressed!! We got the same tote with the exception of the mint top you got, I got the geometric tunic instead. Your mint top looks super cute too! [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!] AppleMark

On my page the way to hide something is by highlighting it and clicking what looks like a solid black dialog box. If you do it right it will show in the preview. Hope that helps!

I had to add my pictures to my user account, your photos or something... And then if you click the picture icon it will allow to choose from your previously loaded photos.

I had to add my pictures to my user account, your photos or something... And then if you click the picture icon it will allow to choose from your previously loaded photos.
Thx again, found out the photo upload part but could not find the spoiler section to hide the picture LOL good thing mine is very similar to the $49 picture posted today only difference is the geometric top that was one of the choices in the bigger tote

Here's what I got in my big tote: printed tunic blouse, sheer cream sweater, cami, sage green bra top, striped sweater, and a striped French terry top w a pointy collar, as well as the bird scarf. Here are some of the items I haven't seen pictured yet (pointy top, bird scarf, striped sweater). Love the tote. Pointy is cute on bc it has short sleeves so that the print doesn't overpower. 400400400 The only thing I don't love is that it's all tops and no bottoms--I'd love a knit skirt or something.

Your tote sounds and looks really nice! The pointy top and the bird scarf are especially cute I think. It's great that they include quite bit of items in both price points. Totally agree about bottoms. I think a more balanced box would have top/ bottoms or and dress combos. Maybe they'll start that after adding on the quiz on their website and hearing what people want. Enjoy!

LOVE the bird stuff! If they'd have offered that top as one of the things you could choose I would have definitely ordered.

I can't wait to see what they offer in March.

I received my first tote today.  I got a white tank, a satin-link mint green take and the grey/blue stripped hoodie.  The quality is okay...but living in Chicago, I won't use the tank tops for quite some time!

I didn't order this time around because the choices for the larger tote didn't feel like me. With that being said, I love the stuff you got! I may end up ordering in March. Have there been any issues with sizing or does everything seem pretty right on?

Hi All,

I received my $149 tote today!  This was my first time for the big splurge and I have mixed feelings.  I have received two of the smaller totes in the past.  For the items I chose, I got the striped sweater and the print tunic.  I like both these items....but not sure I LOVE them.  The tunic fits well and the sweater is cute, but a little boxy.  I do feel, however, that I would never pay the stated retail value for them.  The other items I received was the light weight cream sweater (maybe my favorite item!), a cute multi-color striped scarf (cute but I REALLY wanted the bird scarf!), a grey cardigan with zebra's printed on it (total miss and too small--boo), a white cami (can always use, but would have preferred a color) and a cream bralette (a complete waste.....what do you do with this thing?  I don't get it.....)  I also got a pretty purple polish and two hair ties (yeah!!).  When I break it down to the five items I like and will wear, that is approx $30 per item....which is a fair retail value for the products as they are of average quality....not bad....not great.  I think if I took the $150 and went to Marshalls....I could have done better.  I also think I could have gotten one or two really awesome things from Stitch Fix.  Think I'll stick to the $49 tote....if I buy one this month. 

I have some of those bralette things from Target that I sleep in. I have big boobs so they're a little small and I'd never wear them out of the house, but they are great for a little support while sleeping.