How To Be A Good Wife

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! i'm glad it's out of date. wow, we've come a long way (thank goodness).

HA!!!Agood wife know her place,thats right,its whereever the hell she wants it to be!!!!:clap:icon_chee

right on gwen.:clap
event.png

I don't think this is a hoax. Sounds just like the way my Mom was before she started working.

I totally think its real too.I mean you cant fake what is actual history,no matter how wrong it was.

Maybe someone created this article as a hoax, but you know that that's how some people thought of marriage in the 1950's! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If things where like that today, I don't think I would married, lol

Back then men had some nerve treating thier wife that way.

I hate to be the party pooper...

but I actually do *some* of those things..:icon_redf

no, I don't massage his feet when he comes home from work, lol:icon_roll )but a couple things yes...

Hey Kerry and Yous Guys... You All AINT GONNA BELIEVE THIS.....BUT.... My Swiss Mother-In-Law, who is learning English and was given this by her English teacher as a joke...ACTUALLY GAVE IT TO ME!!!!!

LIKE A SERIOUS SET OF RULES FOR HER SON!!???

I was like..Yvonne, first of all, I think this is a...uh...JOKE showing how it used to be...and uh...I'm American...and in California..well..

I mean I could not say...What th F*** should this BE??

But to get something like this from your mom-in-law, well,..

I WAS Flabergasted and offended.....

Was I wrong? What do you other ladies think? I mean she is 62, but nevertheless..

That's pretty funny of your MIL to give you that! She sounds pretty dotty. But even if she thinks it contained good advice, it's not worth getting ruffled over. She's just his mom and unless he believes what she does, have a laugh privately with your husband and let her keep her eccentricities. :icon_bigg

Tell me about it Tiffany..........if time was still like that....I'd be one single chick

Back