Good Makeup Brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, i am looking into buying some good quality brushes and im not quite sure which ones to go with, i really like the sounds of M.A.C. and I was looking at the brushes at Sephora, what are the best brushes out there?

In June I attended IMATS, and KJB helped launch the new Royal collection REVOLUTION brushes. I've pretty much replaced all my brushes with these! They are all synthetic fibers but are made to be used with both liquid and powder applications. The brush is fused together at the base so there are no loose bristles, and the acrylic handle is perfect for all the brush cleansing I do. The only downside is that the handle is rather fat, and hard to fit into my brush belt. Love these brushes! 

The upside to that is that the brushes won't roll away from you. Perfect when working in the make-up trailer.

I also use ecotools makeup brushes. When I purchased my first Ecotools brush, I was worried that the brush bristles would fall out quickly and that the product would basically reflect it's cheap price, but that isn't the case at all. These brushes are professional makeup artist level brushes without the price tag. They usually range between $2.00 and $15.00. Plus, you can buy them from grocery stores and drugstores, which is super convenient.

Good makeup brushes is necessary because it place in equal quantity on whole  place.

I would 110% recommend Real Techniques, they are such a good price, and such good quality.  They are super soft, wash well and they never ever shed. 

My current favorites are Coastal Scents brushes.  Huge selection, fantastic quality, great prices. You can't go wrong.

Sigma brushes are the bomb! You can order them on their website, but do a search for coupon/promo codes first. I found a bunch of coupon codes the last time I shopped. Other options are IT Cosmetics or Mally brushes. Both are available on QVC. IT has a set available for a very reasonable price at the moment. Good luck... 

I love royal crown brushes! Their versatility and easy maintenance is awesome when you have to go from job to job, and they are very affordable the quality for the price is amazing!!!!!

I love Real Teachniques brushes.  Art/Craft store brushes are also great for intricate eye looks! You can get them super cheap too.  Ecotools and Coastal scents also have decent brushes.

Originally Posted by Beautyaddixion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Real Teachniques brushes.  Art/Craft store brushes are also great for intricate eye looks! You can get them super cheap too.  Ecotools and Coastal scents also have decent brushes.
I've seen Coastal Scents brushes on Amazon. I was thinking of buying a set but I don't know anyone who uses them. Do they shed? Do they blend well? What is your favorite kit? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I think quality wise brushes is good for beauty makeup . I would like to suggest you should be parches only quality wise .

I don't find mine shed. I bought two of their eye blending brushes.  One I keep in my travel and it is still in great shape and I use it almost daily.  Theyre no MAC 217, But they get the job done.  

Originally Posted by Brittany Daun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello, i am looking into buying some good quality brushes and im not quite sure which ones to go with, i really like the sounds of M.A.C. and I was looking at the brushes at Sephora, what are the best brushes out there?

There are many brushes are available in the stores. On which I think MAC, ECO Friendly, Bobbi Brown and Shany Professional has the best collection for makeup brushes. Mostely I like MAC and Bobbi.

COASTAL SCENTS 22 PROFESSIONAL  COSMETIC MAKEUP BRUSH SET. It's a great set of brushes, really good quality, and cheap! I recommend it to everyone.
smile.gif

i've used a lot. but i think MAC was the best among them. really awesome. try that. wont dissapoint you.

Latest posts

Back