The Goodies.co Box December

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told I'd most likely be getting Decembers box. I've been eyeing every month, I want this SO bad. It seems way better than love with food. I'm actually buying almost everything that came in Novembers box for part of my moms Christmas gift. They are eating a lot of organic stuff over there, and the quinoa chocolate will be perfect. Not just that, but the nuts, the wine crackers, biscoff, coconut chips...AND goodies has free shipping starting tomorrow.

Mine says I'm scheduled for December as my first box. I hope this is the case. This will be my first food sub and it looks great!

I visit their "status" page every day to check for an update, but I'm still on their waitlist.  I left a few comments on their facebook page and also sent a friendly letter to their customer service telling them how much I'd like to join, but still nothin'. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CherBear711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I visit their "status" page every day to check for an update, but I'm still on their waitlist.  I left a few comments on their facebook page and also sent a friendly letter to their customer service telling them how much I'd like to join, but still nothin'. 
frown.gif

I think that last month they let in a bunch of people at once. So they may be inviting in waves.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that last month they let in a bunch of people at once. So they may be inviting in waves.
Ooh, good to know!  Thanks!

I was one of the last "wave" to be invited, and my first box is this month... I'm so flippin' excited!  Do they give out sneak peeks or hints as to what's coming?  I really hope there's a cool extra like the canvas bag you all got last month.

And I don't think they jump anyone up in line on the waiting list... but they're trying to expand, so I'm sure you'll get your invite soon, CherBear!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was one of the last "wave" to be invited, and my first box is this month... I'm so flippin' excited!  Do they give out sneak peeks or hints as to what's coming?  I really hope there's a cool extra like the canvas bag you all got last month.

And I don't think they jump anyone up in line on the waiting list... but they're trying to expand, so I'm sure you'll get your invite soon, CherBear!
I'm pretty sure everyone gets the canvas bag as part of their first box  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone gets the canvas bag as part of their first box  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am not sure of this. I got mine in my 3rd bag. Even if they don't the box is always well worth the $7!

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

November was the only month they've sent those out, so this isn't true...I don't know if they plan on sending them out to new subbers in the future, though! But from what it reads to me, seems like that was just a bonus for the November box as a thank you. At any rate, I'd love more random extras in future boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

November was the only month they've sent those out, so this isn't true...I don't know if they plan on sending them out to new subbers in the future, though! But from what it reads to me, seems like that was just a bonus for the November box as a thank you. At any rate, I'd love more random extras in future boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Too bad I missed it. That tote was nice!

In other news I just got charged so I guess I'm in for December, YAY!

Awwww! Oh well, it would have been nice, but yeah, totally hoping for fun random extras in future months. 

When do they send these boxes out each month?  And do they ever send out hints or sneak peeks?  I'm over on the Ipsy boards going nuts about the makeup I'm getting this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and wanted to know if Goodies did anything like that (revealing products in advance).

Yay for my subscription addiction!

I ordered the coconut chips & brownie brittle. OMG! I didn't know they sold crack!!

Both are delicious. I ordered some wine crackers for hubby's stocking.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not sure of this. I got mine in my 3rd bag. Even if they don't the box is always well worth the $7!
Okay.  November was my first box but I thought the paperwork with it had a note about the tote and it being my first shipment.  I'll have to go back and look at it again if I still have it.  I may be remembering incorrectly - sorry!

ETA - yes, totally worth the $7 even without any bonus extras!  I *love* this sub.

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to get the December's box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Long story short, my credit card was compromised and I had to close it down immediately, so all of my subscription companies won't be able to bill me this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm mostly sad that I'll be missing out on Goodies and Yuzen... That means that you ladies will be getting the most amazing boxes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to get the December's box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Long story short, my credit card was compromised and I had to close it down immediately, so all of my subscription companies won't be able to bill me this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm mostly sad that I'll be missing out on Goodies and Yuzen... That means that you ladies will be getting the most amazing boxes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This will give you the perfect chance to see what you love and miss the most before resubscribing!  Trying to see the glass half full for you... it is no fun dealing with getting everything switched to a new card.  May the transition be smooth for you!

Latest posts

Back