Julep cyber Monday 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
I just got an email from Julep with a special mystery promo. It has a code and once you click on the code it reveals a discount, it is valid for 24 hours. Plus if you spend $20 you can get a free iphone case, they have 3 to choose from. I got 40% off.

Mine was 60% off so combined with the maven discount and free shipping of course I had to purchase. I definitely don't need any polish but I looove their other products. For $19.84 I got: 

Product Name Price Qty Subtotal
pinkgrapefruitbodyscrub.jpg
JULEP PINK BODY SCRUB
$14.40
1 $14.40
arganoil.jpg
JULEP ELIXIR ORGANIC 100% ARGAN OIL
$19.20
1 $19.20
tickledpinkscrubset.jpg
TICKLED PINK SCRUB SET
$16.00
1 $16.00
iphonecasepink_1.jpg
I-PHONE CASE (PINK)

Ooo.. I just realized everyone's getting different codes. My code allows for a BOGO on all polishes up to $100 and the free iPhone case with any purchase of $20 or more.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooo.. I just realized everyone's getting different codes. My code allows for a BOGO on all polishes up to $100 and the free iPhone case with any purchase of $20 or more.
Yes! I love it that we all get different codes. Its like a personal sale, lol. 

Awww I really wanted to pick up some polishes, but the only one I really had my heart set on (Susie) is OOS. ): I had a BOGO too and I just wanted to get Susie and Brooke... no Susie and it's not worth it for me, haha.

Mine was 60% too. I haven't gotten an actual box from them since August, but this was too good to pass up! I got 4 polishes ( the Joyful trio and Hailee), the quick dry drops, the nail file, and then the free phone case for $21.28! It's the only Cyber Monday deal I actually gave in to, and I figure tomorrow is my b-day so why not get myself some presents!

If anyone has a 60% off code they're not going to use, will you PM it to me?  Thanks in advance!

First come, first serve.

Here's my daughter's which is free nail polish remover: YUHL7F

Mine which is 60% off: Y56H9W

I'm so excited. I got the 60% off code and purchased the autumn in New York set, the pink blossom winter collection, and I also pre-ordered the new freedom topcoat that I'm super excited to try. The iPhone cases were all gone already, but that's ok and I still got a steal!

I'm SOOOO frustrated with Julep! I have had problem after problem with my account. Now today I didn't get the email and yes, I checked my spam... Pretty sure everyone knows to check spam by now.. After waiting on CS, I finally got a code emailed to me with nothing other than a "We're sorry. A lot of people had the same issue. Too bad so sad...I'll send you another email." I finally got the email with the code and guess what? I can't use the code. I have put all sorts of random things in my cart and the code will not work..I'm trying to spend MONEY and apparently that's too much for a business like their's to handle. I like the products, but I have made so many calls to CS about various things. Overcharging my card, my account not showing up, my credit card not being taken, blah blah on and on. None of which were my fault. Yes, I realize I'm complaining to strangers on the internet, but I don't care right now. Eugh....

I'm pretty stoked! Bummed I didn't get the 60% off code but I did get the 40% off at least.

I used that and then my giftcodes from referrals over the past year and paid 16 cents for two of the jewelry boxes which I really really wanted, and then Gunta nail polish because it's supposed to be a dupe for China Glaze's blue color in their Safari collection which I was eyeballing the other day but didn't want to pay shipping for.

Latest posts

Back