Requesting a tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello ladies, i have a big problem.i just finish washing my brushes and i know i posted a thread about this but im still having problems with washing my brushes.i feel like i am ruining them, they dont come out the same and its really bugging me

so..... i was wondering if any of you lovely ladies can do a tutorial on how to wash brushes, i will be very helpful to me cause i do need help in this department.and you would be saving my brushes by doing so hehe.

Aww! Are they still not drying up right? If no one else wants to do one, I'd be happy to...

oh thats great leila thank you, nope thyre not drying good at all, im def doing something wrong, i tried everything!!!:icon_love

I dont have access to a video cam so i wont be able to. Sorry Jenny. Hope you get the problem sorted.

Do you get hard water where you live?

well i can make the water come out hard of soft but ive tried everything and i dont wanna buy more brushes:icon_love

sorry about your brushes Jenny. I don't have access to video, only pics, sorry. Hope it will turn out ok.

yep still having problems but im not washing them anymore, i bought this cleaner that you just spray on a tissue and wipe the brush over it and everything i mean everything comes out of the brush! i know your suppose to wash them like every week but i gave up on it

they were coming out all still and hard not matter how many times i washed out the baby shampoo, to be honest i dont know what i was doing wrong :icon_love

Now THAT would be a great tutorial! I'm sooooo confident we will NEVER run out of things to talk about at MuT! I love how mu has so many endless possiblities!!

yea. this sounds like a great tutorial! i hope someone does one! i have problems too! they dry all funky. expecially my blush brushes! haha! those are the worse!

Back