Re:Walk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have no idea about walk and sometime i have stomach problem when i do dinner and then my eyes are closed and want to get sleep with sweet dreams tell me any idea about walk which time have good for walk and how much time i spent the time at walk..

Thanx

I prefer to walk in the morning myself. I am much more awake and it gets your body moving for the day. I would say 30-60 minute walks if you can squeeze it into your schedule.

It is a matter of preference what time of day it is that you walk. If you are planning to walk outside, it'd probably be best during daylight.  I walk on my treadmill at 8:30pm or a little later. I walk for 45 to 60min a day.  Since June 1, 2012, I have lost 42lbs from exercising every day. I'm not on a diet plan and I eat most of the things I want without guilt.

It is important to get some cardio exercise for at least 30 min per day. You can walk 2 x 15 min walks during the day, 3 x 10 min walks a day as long as your exercising 30+ minutes a day, you will see difference in your level of fitness and quality of life.

If you are getting tired after dinner and falling asleep,  you should consider eating dinner earlier and exercising after dinner.  It will help burn off the calories. I was doing the same thing as you - eat dinner, watch tv and fall asleep.  I gained 20lbs in 6 months by doing nothing.  It is perpetual.  The less I did, the more tired I was. 

Back