• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Keep your eyes posted in your mail box for your Sephora beauty insider gift certificate . I got mine in the mail today. It's $15 off a $50 purchase or more. Just in the nick of time, I need makeup !!

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....
I wonder if that would work, but I would be afraid to try 'cause I wouldn't want my order cancelled D:

I got mine today. It's $20 off $50 since I'm a VIB though. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to use it, and my account, for a present for me for Christmas.

Also trying to find something for his mom to use it on.

I hate it when they call it a gift card.  It's not a gift card if you have to spend x amount of money to use it.  That's what I call a coupon, imho...
That's not an opinion, but fact lol. Amen and now I feel I have to use it since I'm $83(?) or so away from VIB....aaahhhhh!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate it when they call it a gift card.  It's not a gift card if you have to spend x amount of money to use it.  That's what I call a coupon, imho...
I was under this impression for quite a bit too, but I'd actually disagree now. >: The reason being that the F&F and VIB 20% coupons are actually that -- you can't actually put in another promo code like for a mystery bag or it kit. ;_; With this, you can, so I do feel like it's sort of a gift card... abet a crappy one...

I wonder of those 15 (20?) points counts towards your VIB. I know regular gift cards do at least... >__>

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if that would work, but I would be afraid to try 'cause I wouldn't want my order cancelled D:
I wonder if any of us might be brave enough to try it. The only thing would be if you have a friend or family member who'd let you steal their BI gc XD;;

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's not an opinion, but fact lol. Amen and now I feel I have to use it since I'm $83(?) or so away from VIB....aaahhhhh!
Thanks for the validation, lol.  Don't spend it just because you have a coupon b/c I'm sure that they'll have sales next year or something...

I agree with you ! It's not a gift card , it's a coupon. But I'm still going to use it !

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!
i remember doing the same last year too. just as long as your order is over the card amount; it should go through.

Is there away to tell online how much more you need to qualify? I am a VIB and know I am close to qualifying for next year but I don't know an exact number..

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there away to tell online how much more you need to qualify? I am a VIB and know I am close to qualifying for next year but I don't know an exact number..
$350 in a calendar year to be a VIB..i guess it depends on how many points you have showing up. <350 = BI 350> = VIB. send a private msg to the fb sephora page with your e-mail address just to be sure. they respond very quickly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I log onto Sephora, it shows on my BI account.. just checked and I'm $87 away, to be exact... So close.

I sent an email.. Where are you looking at? I tried looking at past purchases but the Out of Stock items don't show up.. My June order is only showing $60 of items but i know I spent almost $90 for my birthday.. I think I am at around 300

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent an email.. Where are you looking at?

I tried looking at past purchases but the Out of Stock items don't show up.. My June order is only showing $60 of items but i know I spent almost $90 for my birthday.. I think I am at around 300
It would be in pink on the upper left hand corner of the screen when you log in.  Here's an example of my account

I have the VIB and 607 points.. I've been hoarding them and just used 500.. LOL! I used to babysit twice a week and used that for makeup and fun money for the kids.. But that stopped the end of the summer so I have backed way off with what I spend. I know most of those points were from last year vs this year.. If I'm close like I think I am, I want to get VIB status for next year.

I got mine in the mail today! It'd be cool if I can use the card without reaching $50 like some of you have been able to do!

My coupon came a few days ago and I'm only $40 away from VIB.  I'm already making a shopping list of what I want to buy on Friday.  
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back