Mirenesse VIP Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont think this falls under subscription boxes.... didn't know where else to put it lol

You receive it bimonthly and it is $25/month...if you considered this a sub box.. that would make it $50 for a box. LOL . 

I purchased the vip membership back when I was ordering the lip bombs which alot of us received in IPSY bag. I didnt get the membership for the kit but to take advantage of the vip discounts and free shipping...

I know it's not for everyone but I have been enjoying the products purchased from here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Received 3 items

1. Crystal Colour Drops Hydrating Mineral Powders Kaleidoscope

shadow, highlight, blush palette 

2. 3D Forever Lip gloss  Color: Hot kiss

3.  Cougar Mascara Comb on 24 Hr Liquid Lashes

I love lip sticks but hate glosses.

But this formula sort of is in the middle.. 

Color seems great for fall and winter. 

It was not sticky but had this.. weird dishwasher soap smell... was not intoxicating or anything... maybe I am just too bias towards glosses. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My office monitor calibration is way off. 

Hopefully you guys will be able to see the colors. 

Mascara has a comb applicator.  

The results were amazing but the mascara is a 'tube' type. 

I remember using the binc or something...brand and pulling out a few of my own lashes. I am worried but guess I will find out when I wash it off later on.

Hope you guys enjoyed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Edit: Let's keep spoilers behind spoiler tags for those who want to enjoy the surprise. Thanks!

While it's not technically a "subscription" service it IS a sampling service via their VIP program so this group is the right area for it.

I'm thinking of buying from them and going VIP, do they have a referral program? 

when do you get the first box? i'd be interested in trying it for like one month if i got the first box right off, since i liked the lip bomb i got from ipsy. but there's no way i'd pay $25 for this every month.

I believe you get the box after your second VIP charge. And I don't think there were any referral programs. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think you want to get the VIP membership for the bimonthly box. That's 5 birch boxes or ipsy subs. LOL If there is a product you want to buy VIP is the way to go since you get deep discounts and free shipping.

nope, not wanting it for the box. I've been going to their website wanting to buy something, but the cost for shipping is just so much! I'm in for the free shipping and discounts. They seem to always have good deals based on the emails i get from them. 

Thanks for sharing! I was curious about what would be included in the Mirenesse VIP KIts!

i really wish there had been a spoiler alert here, kinda really blows to know whats in the box before i even get it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i really wish there had been a spoiler alert here, kinda really blows to know whats in the box before i even get it.
mad.gif
Done
smile.gif
I know it's too late for you, but hopefully it will remind others.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mad.gif
I'm really sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I didnt think there would be too many people that would be reading this post.  I always do put spoiler alerts :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Think Zadi or moderators made the changes for me. Thank you and i will give myself a timeout for a while :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

BAD ANNIE!!  

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Done
smile.gif
I know it's too late for you, but hopefully it will remind others.
It was going to be my first one so i really really wanted to be surprized. Thanks for fixing it though, and while im still pretty
unsure.gif
at the moment at least i know there is someone else here to discuss this subscription with (trying to look on the bright side)
sunshine.gif

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didnt think there would be too many people that would be reading this post.  I always do put spoiler alerts :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Think Zadi or moderators made the changes for me. Thank you and i will give myself a timeout for a while :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

BAD ANNIE!!  
im still kinda
unsure.gif
but at least i have someone to discuss it with now.

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mad.gif

BAD ANNIE!!  

No biggie. People need to understand that ALL posts are potentially spoilers when it comes what ever subscription service or product.

I am in love with the contour kit it reminds me a little bit of the one from lancome! The mascara was also decent and the gloss had a nice color in my opinion.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh totally worth the money! I'd so go for it if I could XD
i love the discounts that come with it. Like today i got a discount on a foundation set 3 peice, that sells for like 62, with the vip discount and sale its 35, with my beauty points (you get 10 points for every dollar spent!) so i had about 1500 so i got 15 dollars off, meaning i got a 62 dollar set for 20 dollars with free shipping. Best vip club ever! and earned beauty points on that order!

Back