Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my gift today!!!!! 

Hahaurbleeding was my secret santa and she did a fabulous job shopping for me.  I love everything!!!!!

Here's what was in the pretty packages:

• UD eyeshadow primer potion
  • Color Club rose gold polish (love this and I was so jealous of everyone who received it in their BB)
  • A beautiful coral red polish by coastal design
  • Ulta fresh lilac body lotion
  • Vanilla bath bomb
  • Benefit High Beam (love, love, love!)
  • Sephora Prisma Chrome shadow in moon glow (this will be perfect for the holidays)
  • Hershey's kisses mmmmmmm!
  • Sugar Plum bubble bath!
  • Crazy clips (these cute clips you can use as accessories, bookmarks, paperclips in fun shapes!)
  • Bath & Body works polar bear hand sanitizer in berry twinkle.

I can't believe how many things she got me from my wish list.  I'm so happy with the selections.  I will use everything.

See photos below :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aanndddd it's started!!  Looks awesome!!  And packaged so cute
icon_razz.gif

You girls are so quick!  I'm still waiting for my order to arrive.

By clicking the 'spoiler' tag I feel like unwrapping my own gift 
biggrin.gif

I received mine!

My Secret Santa was michal_cohen. She sent me:

Olive Oil bath and shower gel and body lotion
Bath poof
Face mask
Lip gloss
Eyeshadow
Nail polish remover pads
Shampoo samples
nail decals
nail polish
deodorant
costume jewellery

Many of the brands were israeli - nice to try products from another country.

Sorry I don't have pictures, I am in the midst of packing and had to box some things up.

Thanks very much Michal!

Cool! I want to see pics when you get a chance! I love to see brands from her country.

I received mine yesterday, and Stella Sunshine went crazy!  Like I told her, I'm in the middle of packing my house to move 1,000 miles, and we're not doing Christmas this year so this was an amazing treat!  My husband opened most of it, he said since we're not doing gifts it was fun for him to open.  It was wrapped so beautifully!  I didn't get pictures of before we tore into it, but she said she took some and will post them.  Here's all the goods:

The box is so pretty, and you'll notice my husband already got into the chocolate.

With all the stress of moving and changing jobs, this totally made my week!

Sorry, it won't let me put the pics under the spoiler tag.  I've edited like 5 times and they won't show up.

OMG..lol, I have the bestest and most creative Secret Santa ever! Tgooberbutt, you're amazeballs!! I have just received my gift(s) packages with explicit instructions to open one a day for a week. I'm going to be good and comply, although I'm massively tempted to be naughty! Lol.. pics to come soon!

OMG..lol, I have the bestest and most creative Secret Santa ever! Tgooberbutt, you're amazeballs!! I have just received my gift(s) packages with explicit instructions to open one a day for a week. I'm going to be good and comply, although I'm massively tempted to be naughty! Lol.. pics to come soon!
How fun!!! That really extends the joy of getting mail. I know when i get a sample box m like "YAY!!!" Then when I'm done, I'm like "now what!?" Lol. Can't wait to see pics.

Hooray! I hope you like the pieces. They're all kinda small, but hopefully they will all be useful, loved, and fit well with your collection! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my package last night!!!  Sorry for the delay, but I tried to post last night and early this morning and didn't have any luck.  So I am just doing a post without the spoiler tag
laughs.gif
.  I am soooo happy and it's just the pick me up I needed yesterday! 

Surprise!!!

So pretty!

Love the nail polishes and I am excited to try Zoya for the first time..heard great things about it.  And I think I am going to love the LaFresh..I'm always on the go and HATE chipped nails!

I am so excited to try the Shea Moisture shampoo..I am trying it tonight and I think it may be my new go to. 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Deenellie!! 
cloud9.gif
I love everything..you did a great job!

Canny Charlene!! I'm so happy that you loved your gifts.  You know you never know how people will respond to your choices like what nail color you'd like  So happy, you're happy!!

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!! 
headphonedance.gif

LisaN managed to send me some wonderful gifts while trying to complete a move herself!

I received the box yesterday and dived right in!  I drank a peppermint mocha almost immediately, and today I got to try the Kat Von D shadows, the Jouer lip enhancer (from the Sparkle & Pop!!!) and the Fresh mascara. I even wore one of the very cute and sturdy hairpins today. Lots of fun stuff yet to play with. Thanks again, LisaN!! Hmm...I may need to have another peppermint mocha now...

14607_10100808325301466_587393498_n.jpg

480591_10100808326044976_1428881144_n.jpg

my secret santa is lovepink

thank you girl!!! soo excited to try out my miss jessies!!!!

Originally Posted by Angelalh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my secret santa is lovepink

thank you girl!!! soo excited to try out my miss jessies!!!!

I'm obsessed with pillow soft curls! If you put it on your hair while its sopping wet then put it in a microfiber towel and maybe diffuse it a little, NO FRIZZ and its soooo soft.

ill have to try that, ive only tried it a few times with the huge sample packt they send out and liked it alot!!!

i also just bought fekkai luscious curls and that stuff makes my hair crazy curly and looks great!!!

Originally Posted by Angelalh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ill have to try that, ive only tried it a few times with the huge sample packt they send out and liked it alot!!!

i also just bought fekkai luscious curls and that stuff makes my hair crazy curly and looks great!!!
OOhhh, I need to look into that!

This is making me so excited!! I hope I have a package waiting when I get home! I just got my girl's yesterday in the mail, so it is getting wrapped and sent out this weekend. This is such a fun idea.

Latest posts

Back