Sign in to follow this  
StellaSunshine

Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Just finished wrapping my gifts - can't wait to send them out on Monday! This Secret Santa thing is so much fun :)

OMG I'm obsessed with those gumbo choco ball things, ESPECIALLY in that muscat flavor...whenever I see them I MUST buy at least 2 tubes...and I'm not a big candy person -at all-.  (I'm the person who buys a tub of ben and jerry's sized ice cream, and it takes me 2 months to finish because I can't handle more than 2-3 bites of it in one sitting)...sooo freaking good.

Originally Posted by jac a View Post

i want to send a BIG thank you to missionista!

I received mine today!

And DragonChick did a more-than fantastic job!! The packaging was super-cute and she really put an emphasis on my favorite color (I noted it was purple)! Looove everything! Thank you so much!

The purple polishes are perfect and the Moonstruck chocolate (from Portland, how cool!) is divine! I can't wait to use everything! biggrin.gif My cats were even interested lol.

Originally Posted by JessP View Post

I received mine today!

And DragonChick did a more-than fantastic job!! The packaging was super-cute and she really put an emphasis on my favorite color (I noted it was purple)! Looove everything! Thank you so much!

The purple polishes are perfect and the Moonstruck chocolate (from Portland, how cool!) is divine! I can't wait to use everything! biggrin.gif My cats were even interested lol.

YAY! I was worried that it would make it there in one piece. This was the repurposed box I was talking about the other day, and why I was hesitant to post spoiler pics. :)

Purple is also my favorite color, so it took a whole lot of arm twisting to find nifty purple things. :)

The Julep Charlotte is another one of the polishes I affectionately call "Amy Pond" nail polish (which makes sense if you've been watching the past couple seasons of Doctor Who - Amy wears different polish in most of the episodes, and the Charlotte is similar to one of them.) It's also one of my go-to shades if I can't decide on a specific color to wear.

I had a lot of fun with finding the perfect gifts, and I'm glad you love everything!

Originally Posted by DragonChick View Post

YAY! I was worried that it would make it there in one piece. This was the repurposed box I was talking about the other day, and why I was hesitant to post spoiler pics. :)

Purple is also my favorite color, so it took a whole lot of arm twisting to find nifty purple things. :)

The Julep Charlotte is another one of the polishes I affectionately call "Amy Pond" nail polish (which makes sense if you've been watching the past couple seasons of Doctor Who - Amy wears different polish in most of the episodes, and the Charlotte is similar to one of them.) It's also one of my go-to shades if I can't decide on a specific color to wear.

I had a lot of fun with finding the perfect gifts, and I'm glad you love everything!

It totally made my whole day! I so appreciate your thought and effort - the box is amazing! And I may or may not have already consumed the entire chocolate bar.. smilehappyyes.gif This evening, I'm looking forward to a mug of hot cocoa and painting my nails!

My gift arrived today however I'm saving it for Christmas since it'll be the only gift I open that day. (My husband and kids never buy me anything, not even on my birthday mainly because I'm so picky... they give me cash and gift cards instead.)

Mine arrived a few days ago, I just never got the chance to post pictures. Angelalh was my secret santa person. She got me LUSH's Big Solid Conditioner, nail polish and perfume rollerballs, mascara and blush, and some chocolate! I'm super excited about the Big Solid Conditioner since I've been wanting to try it but don't have a LUSH nearby! Thanks Angelalh!! 600600

My SS gift came today!!!! The box is so heavy and my SS paid a ton of money just to ship it. I really wanted to wait until Christmas to open it but now I don't think I'll be able to lol 

Originally Posted by FireNRice View Post

Mine arrived a few days ago, I just never got the chance to post pictures. Angelalh was my secret santa person. She got me LUSH's Big Solid Conditioner, nail polish and perfume rollerballs, mascara and blush, and some chocolate! I'm super excited about the Big Solid Conditioner since I've been wanting to try it but don't have a LUSH nearby! Thanks Angelalh!!

glad you liked it!!! that green nailpolish is my most used nailpolish ever! you only need one coat and its a very unique color

My secret Santa @Jacinta really out did herself, and her presents were really thoughtful! She remembered what I had traded for before, and it seems like she also did her MUT research on me too! The nail polish colors are dead-on, and so are the OPI mini! :D The 2012 Halloween set  was one of the few sets that I wasn't able to pick up before it disappeared, so, hooray!!! A navy-blue mascara is something that I've been meaning to try for a while now, and of all the BBW scents - the cherry blossom has always been my favorite. 

Everything was very thoughtful, and finding Jacinta's package on my doorstep when I got home...seriously put a huge smile on my face after a very long and difficult day at work today. Thank you so much!!!! :D

PS - everything was very well wrapped, but I just plain tore into it all :D 

Huge thanks to Meaganola, who was a fantastic Santa!

This is what she sent:

And this is how it looked unwrapped:

The nail polishes are fabulous (two holos!) as is the one eyeliner I've tried so far.  I'm looking forward to playing with the nail stencils and the "Fun" from Lush.  Thanks again, Meaganola!

Soooo I could only hold out for a day LOL.

Souly, thank you so much for the very thoughtful and lovely gifts. I absolutely adore everything and really appreciate the effort you put into getting me things that I love :) Your wrapping was so beautiful - I felt guilty unwrapping it lol.

DANG COCONUT CHIPS AND HOT COCOA!!!! My favorites!!! :) So thoughtful. I was actually drinking hot cocoa while I was opening it lol excited to try this one!

The super pretty wrapping :)

Unwrapped! The little C you added to the envelope was so cute <3 I LOVE the Saucebox highlighter soooo much, it's just gorgeous. The J'Adore Les Levres reminds me of an OCC Lip Tar, I can't wait to try it out! And I definitely dug into those yummy Juice balms already lol love love love those things. And tucked underneath everything was the softest, cuddliest scarf that I've ever felt!

All the goods :) thank you again Souly. I truly love your gifts!

Glad you liked it Chelsey :)

Mine came! A super big thank you to Margo!!

Quo is a Canadian brand - looking forward to trying it!

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

These smell amazing. I LOVE Slatkin candles

Thanks again Margo! I appreciate all the effort you put into my gift. Happy Holidays!!

Originally Posted by Souly View Post

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

Thanks again Margo! I appreciate all the effort you put into my gift. Happy Holidays!!

That palette looks very pretty! You should post swatches. I've never heard of that brand.

Originally Posted by Souly View Post

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

I bought myself that merry cookie candle. i LOVE IT!

400400400 Thank you so much JessP. I have wanted to try DevaCurl. I love EOS and don't have that one. I also love Just Bitten and didn't have those colors. Can't wait to try the Boscia blotting papers. I make my own twistbands, but they were sold out of red, so I am very happy. You are awsome. Of course Dite loves her mouse.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 View Post

Thank you so much JessP. I have wanted to try DevaCurl. I love EOS and don't have that one. I also love Just Bitten and didn't have those colors. Can't wait to try the Boscia blotting papers. I make my own twistbands, but they were sold out of red, so I am very happy. You are awsome. Of course Dite loves her mouse.

Aw I love that you included a picture of your sweet kitty; my cats adore those kinds of toys so I'm glad she does, too! biggrin.gif Excited you like everything and happiest of holidays to you! 

My package arrived!!  I am soooo happy. This truly made my day!

Thank you sooo much! FayeX!  I greatly appreciate the detail in the wrapping with the bows, what you wrote in the Christmas card brought tears to my eyes.  I loved the picture of Dyker Heights. I placed the photo on my tree.

As for the presents and the spoiler card. I will open up on Christmas day! I am so happy and I haven't opened the gifts, they are so beautiful I can't wait.

Thank you again.

I posted pics for you guys to see the lovely details FayeX included in my package. Truly, truly thoughtful! 

Thank you!! 7b.gif

Ok, so I couldn't wait after all. iPretty was my Secret Santa. :D I was feeling a little blue today and Ginger kept attacking the box despite me putting it up away from her and my other cats. What was in the box had their attention and my cats are so clever that they can get on top of the 'fridge.

Once I opened the box I realized WHY Ginger and the cats kept attacking the box - CAT NIP TOYS! Thank you ipretty! I and my kitties love it. Purples and blues... LOVE the colors! Can't wait to use these items ESPECIALLY the jumbo pencils which are dupes for Urban Decay ones!

⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠â¤

Edit: Ginger is going psycho crazy for these cat nip toys. I've had to pull my feet up from the floor as she runs around with the toys. She has one of the fishies in her mouth and with her back paws she has a good grip on it and with her front claws she has a good grip and is just tearing at it. LOL I think these are a hit with her. Thanks again! :D

Just wanted to say a quick thank-you to LyndaV -- I got my gift from her today and I have to say it was PERFECT! It was the sort of thing where I could never have articulated clearly what I had hoped to get from this, but what she sent me was spot-on and I couldn't have asked for a more generous santa! icon_redface.gif

The lighting in my room's not so great, so I'll take pictures in the morning with the natural light, and post them as soon as I get the chance. :)

In the meantime, thanks again, LyndaV!!! hug.gif