Yuzen - December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say enough how much I love Yuzen.  They really the job right, it makes other subs feel so disappointing when you get them and see all those foil samples.

Originally Posted by Merryone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't say enough how much I love Yuzen.  They really the job right, it makes other subs feel so disappointing when you get them and see all those foil samples.
There's so much attention to deal and just overall care/love in Yuzen boxes.

I really want this one. I am trying Popsugar but I don't think I am in for the long haul. I may be signing up here soon!

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's so much attention to deal and just overall care/love in Yuzen boxes.

I got my box today! They do such a great job with packaging, everything is beautiful!
i got four mini vials of amber blends missy Js truffle treats A small Red Flower candle in Ocean (smaller than the Pop Sugar one) A full size Sibu Sea Buckthorn Cleansing Bar Sparitual Hunk of Burning Love red polish, and The Multi-tasked Base & Topcoat Spa Technologies Hydrating Luminaria Oil 2oz Tara Spa Therapy stress relieving bath salts

This is a great box and I love everything from the presentation to the contents!

Yay! I hope I have a box waiting for me when I get home!

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box today! They do such a great job with packaging, everything is beautiful!
i got four mini vials of amber blends
missy Js truffle treats
A small Red Flower candle in Ocean (smaller than the Pop Sugar one)
A full size Sibu Sea Buckthorn Cleansing Bar
Sparitual Hunk of Burning Love red polish, and The Multi-tasked Base & Topcoat
Spa Technologies Hydrating Luminaria Oil 2oz
Tara Spa Therapy stress relieving bath salts
This is a great box and I love everything from the presentation to the contents!

Just saw this in Yuzen web site  

January Yuzen Offerings ACURE Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner deliver lasting moisture to even the driest, most damaged hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and healthy looking. The patent-pending Triple Moisture System is formulated with organic argan oil, argan stem cells, CoQ10, and organic sea buckthorn oil, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. * Why we chose it! 100% plant and plant-derived natural and organic ingredients • No synthetic fragrance, no gluten, no animal testing • Color-safe • Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, phtalates • Vegan.

AROMAFLORIA Stress Less Foaming Bubble Bath soaks away anxiety and pressure and calms frazzled nerves, pouring welcome tranquility into your body and mind. * Why we chose it! Green InGredientsâ„¢ derived from 100% natural, renewable, sustainable plant sources, made with “Green Chemisty†principles that are eco-friendly and safe for our waters and the air we breathe • 100% certified organic ingredients whenever possible • No synthetics, parabens, formaldehyde, chlorine, or other ingredients that are harmful to people or the environment.

ESSENCE OF VALI Sleep–a Bedtime Ritual with essences of lavender, marjoram, cedarwood, and ylang ylang, helps ease you into sleep and comforts you during times of stress – a drop is all it takes! * Why we chose it! Made with pure essential oils • 100% natural • Vegan.

PANGEA ORGANICS Italian Red Mandarin with Rose Discovery Cream is formulated for dry to sensitive skin. This facial cream is made with carefully selected bio-available ingredients that provide superior hydration plus anti-aging, antioxidant, smoothing, and calming benefits. * Why we chose it! Organic, fair trade ingredients • Cruelty-free • No petroleum, sulfates, detergents, synthetic preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial fragrances • Gluten-free • Environmentally responsible packaging, including plantable outer cartons.

SHEA TERRA ORGANICS Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% pure, straight from a women’s cooperative in Morocco. Rich in vitamins A and E and anti-aging squalene, exotic argan oil is non-clogging and non-greasy and has an amazing ability to repair skin and protect it all day long against moisture loss. * Why we chose it! Certified organic • No synthetic fragrance, no alcohol, never diluted • Processed without chemicals.

SWEET RIOT Cacao Nibs are lightly roasted, then dunked in 65% dark chocolate. The result is a guilt-free treat that satisfies your chocolate craving for just 140 calories per serving! * Why we chose it! Fair trade • All-natural ingredients • Tins can be recycled, reused as tiny storage vessels, or returned to the company • SweetRiot supports and partners with nonprofits that celebrate young people, culture, and diversity.

TILVEE Lavender & Lemon Hydrating Lip Balm feels silky on your lips and keeps them moist (and kissable) for hours! The secret is deeply nourishing ingredients like cocoa butter, avocado oil, rosehip seed oil, and pure unrefined coconut butter. * Why we chose it! No parabens, petroleum, synthetics, or artificial fragrances • Sourced with

I loved last months box so much (other than the seriously nasty fake chocolates), and was a bit skeptical of this months box... but no more (unless the sizes are miniscule).

I have been dying to try the Acure shampoo and conditioner as I have heard/read great things about them.  I do love Yarouk but this could be a cheaper alternative if it is awesome for me.

I use the Essence of Vali Sleep every night at bed.  I love it!  I got it in the lip balm and massage oil as well for a full on night time ritual on nights where I'm extra keyed up. 

Chocolate covered cacao nibs?  Yes! 

I'll reserve judgement on the other things until I have them, but this looks great to me.

I'm late for the party due to credit card issues but here are some pictures of my Yuzen box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can find the individual product reviews in my blog.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are nice pictures. What did you use for a camera???
I use Canon EOS 50D with default lenses, I've had it for 3.5 years now and can't imagine going back to non-SLR cameras :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Merryone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't agree more! I've been spoiled by Yuzen (I was lucky enough to subscribe just in time for their first box in July!) and other sub boxes just don't seem to cut it. I also love that everything is so eco-conscious so I can feel good about what I'm using.

Back