December Starlooks Starbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never decide if I should join or not. I want TO but then I look at my make up collection and feel so much shame. I do not need another lipstick or eyeshadow but I want to try this sub. First world problems, lol.

I think you shouldn't join. You know you want to. Nope. Join us. Don't join. Just one month. You won't like it. You won't like the fact you didn't join before.

bandit.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think you shouldn't join. You know you want to. Nope. Join us. Don't join. Just one month. You won't like it. You won't like the fact you didn't join before.

bandit.gif
ZADI YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Last time I counted I had something like 20 blushes and 40 lipsticks. I can't even count the number of eyeshadows I own. BUT I WANT STARBOX. SO BAD.

My box already shipped!! So exciting...

...except I just moved to start a new job so I sent it to my permanent address. XD; Which means I'm not going to get to see it for 2-3 weeks BOO

You gals make me feel good about myself! I thought my stash was getting too big at three blushes, seven lipsticks and two quad eyeshadow palettes. I clearly need to buy more to catch up.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You gals make me feel good about myself! I thought my stash was getting too big at three blushes, seven lipsticks and two quad eyeshadow palettes. I clearly need to buy more to catch up.
Hahha, I'm a hoarder, its embarrassing really. This is just a fraction of my make up problem, lol: 

On topic though, has starbox ever included a mascara?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo. LOL I have six unopened mascaras right now. SIX. I really don't need another one CRY

I got my shipping email though it says it shipped 12/6 which hasn't happened yet haha. Even so I'm excited!

I just got my shipping email as well - I am so glad they are shipping earlier this month!  It will be fun to get a chance to use the new products at holiday gatherings.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahha, I'm a hoarder, its embarrassing really. This is just a fraction of my make up problem, lol: 

I use one of these, too, for my small eye shadow palettes.  Great minds think alike.  : )

Can't wait for this box. Marci always has me excited. Not so much about the huge palette they sneak peeked cause I have or can have any color in the world but excited none the less. And Jenna, I don't think they have had a mascara.

I received a 3-month subscription as a gift from a friend. Very excited to get it.  Was hoping to get a little peek here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's probably what I have in my purse alone hahaha.

Also, got my shipping notice too!
yay.gif

Just wondering how much everyone's box weighs on the endicia thing mines 6oz same as last month...

Back