Sign in to follow this  
Mss T

Best Makeup Buys Of 2012

2012 was a huge hair discovery year for me, but best makeup buys are:

• Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter- Multipurpose and gives a supersexy glow.
  • Victorias Secret Face Prime- Makeup last so much longer with this. My primer search is now over! HG status!

hmm .. lets see :) maybelline FITME foundation in 310 maybelline instant age rewind concealer in medium elf liquid liner - & only ONE DOLLAR !! MAC viva glam nicki lipstick wet&wild eyeshadow pallete in "vanity" jordana eye shadow primer Palladio herbal lip liner in "nearly nude" NARS blush in "orgasm" benefit HOOLAH bronzer wet&wild polish in "I need a refreshmint" Sally Hansen Instadry top coat <3

UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion... I LOVE!!! idk how I lived without it lol

Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life

Sephora Eyeshadow, Blush and Lipgloss palette supporting breast cancer research

E.l.f. eyeshadow brush from the Essential line.

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate intensive exfoliator (love what it does to my complexion)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow palette (amazing pigmentation)

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara (volumizes but in a soft and natural-looking way)

Be a Bombshell eyeliner (first one I've used that DOESN'T SMUDGE, thank you Ipsy!!)

And I wanted to ask if anyone tried Lashem or Talika...did you see any difference? I want to try them but I cant afford both so opinions needed!!
I used Talika Lipocils religiously for about 2 years and I did notice a difference in my lash length (also used it on by brows after some over plucking!). Some people have had good results using Vaseline on their lashes so maybe try that first and if no good, try Talika/Lashem.

My Best Buys:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

UD All Nighter Setting Spray

Seche Vite Top Coat

Hard Candy Heavy Duty Concealer

Beauty Blender!!

UD Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

Sephora Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette

Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Bramble

Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush

L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream

My best buys of 2012: BeautyBlender Revlon Color Stay foundation Dr. Jart BB cream Urban Decay Naked 2 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Tokyo Milk lip balms Lush Sugar lip scrub/Honey balm Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eyeko Skinny liquid liner Lol, I discovered a lot of fave items! Can't wait to see what 2013 has!

.Im gonna post this here cause I dont know where else to post it.I have become a huge fan of Philosophy lately and while nosing around I googled discontinued Philosophy.A budget saver blog popped up and when I checked it, the woman blogging said that back in May Big Lots received a HUGE shipment of Philosophy and they were selling all of their makeup products for $3 a piece..OMG!!! Has anyone ever seen any Philosophy at Biglots? I checked the one in the town over from us and it didnt have any.

Originally Posted by VicC View Post

I used Talika Lipocils religiously for about 2 years and I did notice a difference in my lash length (also used it on by brows after some over plucking!). Some people have had good results using Vaseline on their lashes so maybe try that first and if no good, try Talika/Lashem.

Oh..and thank you for the info! 

.Im gonna post this here cause I dont know where else to post it.I have become a huge fan of Philosophy lately and while nosing around I googled discontinued Philosophy.A budget saver blog popped up and when I checked it, the woman blogging said that back in May Big Lots received a HUGE shipment of Philosophy and they were selling all of their makeup products for $3 a piece..OMG!!! Has anyone ever seen any Philosophy at Biglots? I checked the one in the town over from us and it didnt have any.
Yep, the one nearest me had it, but that was a couple of months back. Rumors have been that some of the stores have gotten shipments of Too Faced, too, but I've never seen any. As far as top beauty buys of 2012, I think my all around top beauty buy has been my subscription to Ipsy. Eyes- UD's Anniversary Palette Lips - MAC's Candy Yum Yum Scent - Atelier's Vanille Insensee I can't think of a whole lot that really wows me in the same way that these do.

Jouer LTM and zoya nail polishes were new brands I fell for in 2012, both thanks to birchbox.  I also fell for WEN cleansing conditioner and Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi line for haircare.  I also love my Stila smudgestick in purple tang.

I've already found a few favorites already in 2013, too!!