• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Flash Promos - Holidays 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's that time of year again! Zoya Nail Polish & Treatments is running their yearly Flash Promos for everything from Polish, to lip balm, to lip gloss, to gift boxes, and more! They are flashing codes for completely free stuff, as well as BOGO's and free shipping deals. Some promos go up on Facebook, some on Twitter, and some on Instagram. Follow Zoya all 3 places, and keep your eyes peeled because some codes go in seconds!

Last year I ended up with about 70 polishes from the promos. This year I'm not keeping as close an eye on them, but I'm interested to know what kind of promos everyone is taking advantage of! 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for sharing and my word, that was a LOT of polish you scored!
Yeah, I went a little nuts last year, but only because I ended up getting all of this for more than 50% off! And then I ended up trading a bunch of them off, you have a few of these lol 
icon_lol.gif

WOO I just scored a flash promo!

Second chance! #ZoyaFlashPromo Code: FPGWP5599UA First 300 – Purchase any Zoya Dream Box, Get Mini Color Lock FREE + Free Shipping!

This will probably be the only one I buy unless I luck out and score a free polish promo lol!

I was able to score the promo for a free Gilty top coat with purchase of a Dream Box. Totally couldn't justify buying Gilty at first ($30-$35 was just too much for me), but getting it for free with a purchase of 3 polishes was definitely an easier way to justify it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait! I love Zoya <3

I got the promo for three Feel polishes for $16 plus free shipping.  I only have Kirsten and it's one of my favs so I was glad to pick up three more at a killer price.  The free shipping made this promo.

2012 Zoya Flash Promo loot! Last year I got 50, this year I got 3, haha.

Buy a 'dream box' get a mini color lock set and free shipping!

I chose Electra, Blaze, and Aurora

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice picks Scooby! I'm holding out for another BOGO deal..then it's on! Lol
I'm trying to hold on for this, too.  But I agree, nice picks!  I'm lemming for Electra and Aurora - then maybe Storm.

I did take advantage of 1 flash promo: 3 from the Feel Collection for $16 out the door... Loving those right now oddly enough.

Latest posts

Back