americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Hmm is there a limit to how many times a post can be edited, or is it limited to a certain time frame? I'm trying to update the main post but I no longer have the option to edit.

FYI

If you download the app gyft and use the code style1n5 in the got hold of a gyft code, you'll get the $5 Sephora gift card.

yayy :) just made VIB and used teh VIBDKNY code; I can't believe it's .5 oz, that's pretty huge considering most mini bottles are like .16 oz.

and thanks for the head's up on gyft! worked on my 4th gen itouch, but there's no android app.

Gyft just told me style1n5 is no longer valid :( 

I did just use the Tarte code on an order, though.  Thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by probabyl View Post

Gyft just told me style1n5 is no longer valid :( 

I did just use the Tarte code on an order, though.  Thanks for posting!

That's unfortunate :[ I'm really glad I jumped on it yesterday. I wonder what happened, maybe too many people used it?

Originally Posted by Moonittude View Post

I have a question regarding the VIB 10% off code. My card that I got when I re-qualified says I have to use it within 90 days of qualifying, but do they actually enforce that?

I sort of bought all of my big ticket items recently, and won't need to repurchase anything major for another few months. I'd love to use it to re-stock my Algenist and stuff all at the same time.

I don't think they really enforce that online as the 10% code is a general code they've been using since at least 2010. One of the VIBs on Sephora's site had this question and the moderator said that although the coupon says you have to use it right away, it can be used within the year. I've never personality tried to use it myself though after it expired (my 10% off doesn't expire until next February).

Originally Posted by americanclassic View Post

yayy :) just made VIB and used teh VIBDKNY code; I can't believe it's .5 oz, that's pretty huge considering most mini bottles are like .16 oz.

and thanks for the head's up on gyft! worked on my 4th gen itouch, but there's no android app.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends kind of wanted this perfume.  How cheeky of me would it be to get this to give her as part of her gift? Hah!  Are the Sephora online deals lately that much better than usual due to the holidays or have I just been ignoring them the rest of the year?

I'm pretty sure one of my friends kind of wanted this perfume.  How cheeky of me would it be to get this to give her as part of her gift? Hah!  Are the Sephora online deals lately that much better than usual due to the holidays or have I just been ignoring them the rest of the year?
Good question! I think it's the holidays, but some of the Fan Fridays have prompted me to get orders in through the year lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Good question! I think it's the holidays, but some of the Fan Fridays have prompted me to get orders in through the year lol.

All these extras make me feel stupid for trying to shop in the store.  I miss when they were heavy-handed with the samples in store although when I asked about it about a year ago, I was told that the lack of store extras was due to the economy. I think somewhat recently they gave me a bunch of decent moisturizer samples when I prompted them, but it's really reached a point where I'd just as well order online to cash in on the deals.

I am LOVING the UD DeSlick sample and some other ones I got in the "lasting impression" kit.  Sephora has sold me more on samples alone.  Lots of brands I'm into have been due to some of their samples.  Bring them on!

I rely on a Sephora JCP for my physical store shopping. A stand alone Sephora is about a 45 minute drive to the closest one. So I've usually looked in store and swatched, then bought online. The point perks have been better online, especially with the mini perfumes and whatnot throughout the year. My fave codes or extras have been the Taylor Swift rollerball, ItKits, and DiorLash Extase mascara. :D

Originally Posted by BisouBisou View Post

I don't think they really enforce that online as the 10% code is a general code they've been using since at least 2010. One of the VIBs on Sephora's site had this question and the moderator said that although the coupon says you have to use it right away, it can be used within the year. I've never personality tried to use it myself though after it expired (my 10% off doesn't expire until next February).

Oh, thank you! I will save mine up. 

I think in-store sampling is really great when there is one specific thing I want to try. They are usually pretty generous with sample size in the store. But it's a lot more exciting to get five deluxe samples all at once.

I got the $20 off $50 VIB offer and bought Prada Candy. Also added the VIBDKNY promo and got the DKNY Golden Delicious mini perfume, so thank you for posting all the promos!

Quick question: I cant find the answer in Sephora site  but might have been answered anywhere here;

Can I stack 3 $5 eGiftCards in one transaction on Sephora.com?

eGCs will expire on Jan7 and I have to use them before we leave the country next week.

Thanks much!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 View Post

Quick question: I cant find the answer in Sephora site  but might have been answered anywhere here;

Can I stack 3 $5 eGiftCards in one transaction on Sephora.com?

eGCs will expire on Jan7 and I have to use them before we leave the country next week.

Thanks much!

I don't nkow if the eGC are stackable, but the regular ones are. I stacked 2 BI codes + 1 Wrapp code + 1 regular GC code on my last order so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I rely on a Sephora JCP for my physical store shopping. A stand alone Sephora is about a 45 minute drive to the closest one. So I've usually looked in store and swatched, then bought online.

I only go into the store now to swatch colors! I just find it really hard to buy anything over $50 when I can get free shipping online plus free samples and a promo code. My store is so iffy about samples sometimes. I don't like the ones they make because I don't feel like it's sanitary. I have no idea who has been touching the testers. I would much rather have a prepackaged sample. About 6 months ago they told me they weren't going to be giving away prepackaged samples in store anymore... Don't think that was true though because I've gotten them the last few times I've gone in. Some people can be so stingy with the samples though.

my  bff went to Sephora in NYC and got a bunch of samples, without asking! I went to my local one and they didn't give me anything...I didn't ask, but they should just do it :(

Not sure how to edit old posts (or if we even can), but I wanted to update some of the codes.

Expired/Out of Inventory frown.gif :

AGEDEFY

BLISSPEEL

EYEKO

FULLACTION

LABSHINE

LUXESKIN

OUIDAD

PHILO3

REBELLIOUS

SPOTSERUM

STRAIGHT

WILDROSE

WOW (Especially sad about this one)

SHOCKING is working again (yay!)

New BI code:

BRITSHEER: Burberry Brit Sheer EDT

2 More VIB codes that still work:

VIBGLO: GLO Everyday GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance Pen

VIBTAN: Same samples as code FAUXGLOW, except you get your pick of 2 samples instead of 1

Many of the codes from Spin to Win still work:

MM6H93: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Cream

MV09Y7:  Versace Yellow Diamond EDT

ML0T6D:  0.4 oz LORAC TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer

MS1G82: 1.69 oz Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream