americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

'mobile' for black and gray sephora iphone 4/ipad cases

'maracuja' for a deluxe size tarte pure maracuja oil

Originally Posted by BisouBisou View Post

Not sure how to edit old posts (or if we even can), but I wanted to update some of the codes.

Expired/Out of Inventory frown.gif :

AGEDEFY

BLISSPEEL

EYEKO

FULLACTION

LABSHINE

LUXESKIN

OUIDAD

PHILO3

REBELLIOUS

SPOTSERUM

STRAIGHT

WILDROSE

WOW (Especially sad about this one)

SHOCKING is working again (yay!)

New BI code:

BRITSHEER: Burberry Brit Sheer EDT

2 More VIB codes that still work:

VIBGLO: GLO Everyday GLO Teeth Whitening Maintenance Pen

VIBTAN: Same samples as code FAUXGLOW, except you get your pick of 2 samples instead of 1

Many of the codes from Spin to Win still work:

MM6H93: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Cream

MV09Y7:  Versace Yellow Diamond EDT

ML0T6D:  0.4 oz LORAC TANtalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer

MS1G82: 1.69 oz Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream

Thank you for this update.

What was the WOW code for btw?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah View Post

Thank you for this update.

What was the WOW code for btw?

It was for the Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow foundation. I'm always looking for foundations that are a good match, so really wanted to try it out.

Oh well. There's always swatching in store.

It was for the Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow foundation. I'm always looking for foundations that are a good match, so really wanted to try it out.

Oh well. There's always swatching in store.

I got the light one and I like it, I'm 120 on MUF hd foundation, idk what that is for MAC, but if you know I hope this helps :) just in case your skin color is close to mine :)

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 View Post

I only go into the store now to swatch colors! I just find it really hard to buy anything over $50 when I can get free shipping online plus free samples and a promo code. My store is so iffy about samples sometimes. I don't like the ones they make because I don't feel like it's sanitary. I have no idea who has been touching the testers. I would much rather have a prepackaged sample. About 6 months ago they told me they weren't going to be giving away prepackaged samples in store anymore... Don't think that was true though because I've gotten them the last few times I've gone in. Some people can be so stingy with the samples though.

I agree with this. My husband always ask me why I always go out of Sephora empty handed and buy all the stuff online. Deals online are better. Most of the times, Sephora have promo codes that in-stores do not offer. I bought a perfume for a cousin three months ago and the guy who helped me was generous to give me samples. When I got home, I opened my purse and lo ad behold, the sample perfume he gave to me poured open in it. Oh no!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

I got the light one and I like it, I'm 120 on MUF hd foundation, idk what that is for MAC, but if you know I hope this helps :) just in case your skin color is close to mine :)

Which color was the light one? I think they had 9 different colors you could choose from. I looked up the MUFE on Karla Sugar's blog and it looks like could be ivory (i'm pure 4 sure).

Which color was the light one? I think they had 9 different colors you could choose from. I looked up the MUFE on Karla Sugar's blog and it looks like could be ivory (i'm pure 4 sure).

It says: "cheers to me" Champagne , I got it from the: How to look your best at everything kit in Light :)

I was told by a Sephora sales associate (what do they call themselves there? make up artists? ) that the Benefit Oxygen Foundations were all yellow based foundations. I have yellow undertones so it was great for me, but it's just something to keep in mind if you're buying online.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 View Post

I was told by a Sephora sales associate (what do they call themselves there? make up artists? ) that the Benefit Oxygen Foundations were all yellow based foundations. I have yellow undertones so it was great for me, but it's just something to keep in mind if you're buying online.

i think they call themselves cast members, like at disney land. i'm an nc40 in mac and i wear the beige shade and i do see a lot of yellow undertones on my face when i wear it. my face also looks very dewy. when this runs out i am going to try the stila concealer/foundation/brush set.

Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post

i think they call themselves cast members, like at disney land. i'm an nc40 in mac and i wear the beige shade and i do see a lot of yellow undertones on my face when i wear it. my face also looks very dewy. when this runs out i am going to try the stila concealer/foundation/brush set.

I'm an NC30 and have yellow undertones due to being Asian, but even then, Benefit's Hello Flawless makes me look orange/yellow. I tried Chamomille which is supposed to be a good match for NC30, but maybe it was where I put it on but... i ended up looking green. @[email protected] I've given up on Hello Flawless. Not one of Benefit's products that do it for me.

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

I'm an NC30 and have yellow undertones due to being Asian, but even then, Benefit's Hello Flawless makes me look orange/yellow. I tried Chamomille which is supposed to be a good match for NC30, but maybe it was where I put it on but... i ended up looking green. @[email protected] I've given up on Hello Flawless. Not one of Benefit's products that do it for me.

Yeah, most of benefit's products don't work on me except the porefessional. i had a really bad experience with a benefit counter at bloomingdales in nyc a few months ago. i wanted to try their cream to powder foundation and get matched up for a shade but the sales rep told me that they don't make shades for women of color and dismissed me. mind you, she is also a woman of color and is around the first lady's complexion, smh. the only reason why i tried the flawless foundation is b/c one of my college friends that works at sephora gave me a sample and i fell in love with it after i tried it.

I have Hello Flawless and it doesn't make me look orange at all, then again my 120 MUFE is for medium light skin with yellow undertones so maybe that's why.

YES you can stack regular Sephora gc's and eCertificates just use a space between them. I work for Sephora Corporate and none of our certificates expire. It's illegal for any gift certificates to expire in the state of california and we are based in San Francisco, CA. Anyways, YES you can stack them but just curious where were these eCertificates purchased?

Just got an order in from Sephora, and they included a postcard that says an extra 20% off all sale items from 12/21-12/31 online. Code:  EXTRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 View Post

Oh. Good to know. I try to avoid foundations that are too yellow actually because I think I have more red/cool undertones. I'll definitely have to try it out in person before I buy.

Code MINIGIFT w/any $25 purchase choose 1 of the following: 

Benefit Some Kind-a-Gorgeous in Medium

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 

Originally Posted by BagLady View Post

Code MINIGIFT w/any $25 purchase choose 1 of the following: 

Benefit Some Kind-a-Gorgeous in Medium

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 

YES! Getting the YSL mascara! Lol

Totally enabled me.

Originally Posted by astokes View Post

YES! Getting the YSL mascara! Lol

Totally enabled me.

Lol!! Ooops!! I refuse to place another order w/Sephora until 2013. I can't even tell you how many i've placed thanks to these darn promo codes and Beauty Insider gifts!!!

Edit: Of course I still follow this thread lol!! Just to torture myself...I guess!! haha

:/ I didn't realize you could only use VIB codes once--I wanted to snag another DKNY perfume lol. I think it'd make a super cute gift--it comes in a clear apple shell with a loop, so you could hang it like an xmas ornament.

This isn't a code or anything, but if any of you like the Tarte clay liner, they're selling a bunch of 2011's Tarte holiday stuff on sale: http://www.sephora.com/shining-stars-limited-edition-best-sellers-collection-P296608?skuId=1362771 $18 for the full sized $22 liner + 3 deluxe samples.

Originally Posted by americanclassic View Post

:/ I didn't realize you could only use VIB codes once--I wanted to snag another DKNY perfume lol. I think it'd make a super cute gift--it comes in a clear apple shell with a loop, so you could hang it like an xmas ornament.

This isn't a code or anything, but if any of you like the Tarte clay liner, they're selling a bunch of 2011's Tarte holiday stuff on sale: http://www.sephora.com/shining-stars-limited-edition-best-sellers-collection-P296608?skuId=1362771 $18 for the full sized $22 liner + 3 deluxe samples.

Wow. I didn't know that. That really sucks :/ I wonder why that is when there is no limit on regular BI codes.

Originally Posted by americanclassic View Post

hmm, its letting me use the cartier twice

Also received an email yesterday for a new code:

http://shop.sephora.com/w/webView?cid=23263293178&mid=1162572524&pid=514136&vid=13520&ee=aXRjbGF1ZGlhQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ__&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=H&sc=&k=15ItBi&om_mmc=ret-n1-us+news1+20121215+stuffer+vib-preheadweb-ph-h-&dcid=514136:23263293178:12059274

Enter code GIFTABLE to receive your choice of one of the following deluxe samples: Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten (0.05 oz), Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil (0.5 oz) or Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous mini in Medium (0.09 oz).