americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Also, I so, so want to go to JCP to get one of the kits, but my psoriasis is acting up like a fiend. That's not the worst part, the creams take care of that (although it can be embarrassing)- the worst part is the psoriatic arthritis that comes with it, along with the swelling. It isn't fun to feel this way in your 20s!! @FormosaHoney I don't know what it's like to be you, but I CAN relate <3 Feel better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

What the?  The only time I have had it take that long was when I had nail polish!  I think I have only made one online purchase since becoming Rouge and that was one with polish, so on my next one I will have to see how great my "3 day Rouge shipping is."  Thanks for the heads up!  I will make sure and not order things I need quickly!

It's not usually this bad! Although I will say it depends HEAVILY where you live, in my experience. Not only am I Rouge, but I'm also Flash (for some reason I forgot that, I should have said "The joys of being Flash...:" lol) and even still, my packages usually take 4 days to arrive. They used to take 6. I know other Rouge girls DEF get their packages within 2 days, sometimes the very next day! The times I've ordered nail polish it was about the same amount of time, and all the other purchases I made during the same time (I made 5 orders in 4 days, oops!) have long ago been delivered. Who knows why this one is taking so long! 

One time as Flash I placed an order for a lipstick with Flash 1-day shipping at 8:00am hoping I'd get it the next day (Wed). It didn't arrive until Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsailor View Post

It's not usually this bad! Although I will say it depends HEAVILY where you live, in my experience. Not only am I Rouge, but I'm also Flash (for some reason I forgot that, I should have said "The joys of being Flash...:" lol) and even still, my packages usually take 4 days to arrive. They used to take 6. I know other Rouge girls DEF get their packages within 2 days, sometimes the very next day! The times I've ordered nail polish it was about the same amount of time, and all the other purchases I made during the same time (I made 5 orders in 4 days, oops!) have long ago been delivered. Who knows why this one is taking so long! 

One time as Flash I placed an order for a lipstick with Flash 1-day shipping at 8:00am hoping I'd get it the next day (Wed). It didn't arrive until Friday.

That is crazy!  I mean you live in a major city!  And here in the west, there is the Salt Lake City processing center (although a lot of stuff comes from the Maryland one for me).  I tend to find I get things mostly within the time frame for shipping.  I feel like at times they lag on getting the product shipped though!

But if you are flash, which is 2 day and Rouge which is 3 day that is still ridiculous!  Bad Sephora!

Quote:

That's so weird, I'm Rouge, and I placed an order yesterday and it got delivered today... O_o.. I was really confused and surprised, but amazed! 

I ordered that Sephora foundation in the spray, itsjudytime made a review so I ordered it, we never have it in store. I can't wait to try it. 

Before this I had placed an order for a marc jacobs liner, and it got delivered in 2 days. 

Hello...just wondering, is the sale at JC Penney's National? I am in California and have one really close to my house. At that same mall there is a full Sephora as well. Thanks in advance for any replies!

HELP!!

I got the kit today, but the SA took the 50 point card flyer out of the bag and then apparently didn't hand it to me. -_- 

Does anybody have one on hand to tell me what it said. He was vague about it anyway, so I am miffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerfish View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerfish View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

I am glad you guys mentioned the SJP Favorites for Skin Care. Here's mine. I kind of wasn't sure if I should have gotten a different combo, but oh well. Overall, I am content with what I picked. 

How does this work? you get any 5, not one from each category? thats cool. I hope this will still be in store when I am home next weekend, we have only free standing Sephora's :/

I will def get 2-3 white glam glows and the boscia oil.. hmmm choices.

I'm loving the concept of this JCP Sephora kit, I am trying to do a Sephora no buy for the coming months but maybe a purchase doesn't count if it it is from Sephora inside JCP :unsure: 

@gypsiemagic I see you are located in North Hollywood, me too!  I think I am going to check out the Sephora in JCP at the Glendale Galleria for this baby :)

Oh Google Maps is tricking me then, it told me the only sijcp was in Northridge... but I am always confused about that Glendale shopping center anyway. 

I always go to the Fashion Square one, since it's always quiet and I can get to it easily off freeway. 

I love the Glendale Galleria and the Americana, they are my fave places to shop and it is very convenient to just walk across the street from one to the other :smilehappyyes: (Althogh I prefered it when Sephora was inside the Galleria as opposed to outside at the Americana). I rarely go in to the Sephora in JCP there but I will if I am looking for something good like this skin care kit!

I also go to Fashion Square if I need something quick.  I actually just went on Monday evening after work.  I love the Velvet Cupcakes store there :love: 

I got mine today! I parked at the Target, so no $20 parking fee like the silly Americana garage, yeesh. 

And they let me get three white glamglowsx! (I already have two black from ipsy, and so now I have 1oz of each) They had everything but Exfolikate. The SA who was next to me while I was picking them out was impressed by my choices and made herself a nearly identical bag. 

Quote:

HELP!!

I got the kit today, but the SA took the 50 point card flyer out of the bag and then apparently didn't hand it to me. -_- 

Does anybody have one on hand to tell me what it said. He was vague about it anyway, so I am miffed.

That sucks! It says that you can earn "50 bonus points" with any skincare item from 2/27-3/20

Quote:

HELP!!

Here you go -

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyla8 View Post

Quote:

HELP!!

Here you go -

thanks! :D I probably won't use it. I emailed Sephora asking for a replacement, but i'll see what happens there.

I really want to make a $1 order just to use my rouge perk, but I don't want to compromise the account. Just one won't hurt right?

Quote:

thanks! :D I probably won't use it. I emailed Sephora asking for a replacement, but i'll see what happens there.

I really want to make a $1 order just to use my rouge perk, but I don't want to compromise the account. Just one won't hurt right?

Not at all from everything I've read and my own many orders :)

This just came back!

buxom        Buxom - Buxom® Passport Collectionâ„¢ The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks

$30.00 $24.00($68 value)

BUXOM
Buxom® Passport Collection™ The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks

ITEM # 1437466

Isn't this funny?  I know it'll never come back but it's on my love list and girl can dream...  

• Like 1

Isn't this funny?  I know it'll never come back but it's on my love list and girl can dream...                             LL
This is how I feel about the jasmine mirror!

Also, I so, so want to go to JCP to get one of the kits, but my psoriasis is acting up like a fiend. That's not the worst part, the creams take care of that (although it can be embarrassing)- the worst part is the psoriatic arthritis that comes with it, along with the swelling. It isn't fun to feel this way in your 20s!! @FormosaHoney  I don't know what it's like to be you, but I CAN relate <3 Feel better
I have psoriasis too and have ha it since I was a teen. I so feel for you. I'm on methotrexate for it and I'm just always exhausted but it does help with the PA pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Isn't this funny?  I know it'll never come back but it's on my love list and girl can dream...  

It was only $14?!    This was before I was into makeup but oh how I'd love one of these!

Just went to SiJCP to grab a customize skincare set & my birthday gift. They didn't have two of the things I really wanted for the skincare set-the PTR & the supermud, so I decided to pass for now. And they told me I can't get my birthday gift without a purchase. Maybe that's a new thing? I went into the store to get mine last year & they gave it to me no problem. 

So, kind of a wasted trip! Doing some damage online to make up for it ;) 

And...I went back again today to get another kit. This time I grabbed 3 of the Supermuds, PTR scrub, and truth serum. The sales associate also made me a sample of the new Glam glow hydration mask. 

Hey, all.  Need a clarisonic opinion.  Got the Mia2.  Started with the sensitive head, but then moved to the Deep Cleansing brush cause it didn't seem to be doing much. At first I totally broke out (using the sensitive head), but then that cleared up.  However, I still can't say I see much benefit (was really hoping it would help with my larger pores and prevent blackheads after I use my pore strips but really I have to use the pore strips just as often, so it's like what's the point?).  Anyway, when I was on vacation I didn't bring my Mia and I used OleHenricksen's Pure perfection cream and have to say I think that did wonders for my skin.  So again it leaves my pondering the Clarisonic.  I'm still in my return window.  My sister suggested I upgrade to the Aria.  She thinks anything less won't get the job done.  So I am curious on your thoughts.  Keep the Mia, return the Mia and rely on other products, or exchange it for the Aria?  Thanks!!!!

Went into SiJCP to get one of those skincare sets. They were off to the side, never would have found it if I didn't ask. What was nice was that all the samples were in nice little bins. The SA was super, pointed out that I could get multiples if the same products if I wanted. I ended up with the Josie Maran, ole henriksen, glam glow- one of each, and the PTR. ALl new to me. Wish I knew if I loved any of thes, I'd go back and get more!

Quote:

Also, I so, so want to go to JCP to get one of the kits, but my psoriasis is acting up like a fiend. That's not the worst part, the creams take care of that (although it can be embarrassing)- the worst part is the psoriatic arthritis that comes with it, along with the swelling. It isn't fun to feel this way in your 20s!! @FormosaHoney I don't know what it's like to be you, but I CAN relate <3 Feel better

I feel for ya!!  20 does bite as a age to have to deal with arhritic symptoms.  That sounds like systemic inflmation caused by the preliminary issue.  Had the disc in C5 and C6 replaced & fused back in 2007 and latest MRI shows that the 'artiface' has shifted - sort of right into my spinal cord.  I've been hoping that the symptoms was a permanant & stationary sort of thing, rather then progressive... but looks like I need to go back in.

Here's the recent MRI, it's just floored me and I ignored it for several days, then the daze lifted and am on the attorney and workman's comp to push things through and yes... returning or selling on eBay my embarassingly impressive stash :icon_redf.  Oh I really want to hang on to my like 48 tiny bottles of Sephora OPI nail polish!!!!

I'm taking copious amounts of collagen and hyaluron to keep the disc height at an optimum (that's what the disc is made of and the fluid inside is hyaluron or hylauronic acid) and the funny side effect is that it makes your skin amazing and sorta takes the droopies of aging away.  Am 50 and have always looked 10 years younger most my life but the collegen's sort of boght things back 5 years further and is holding me at an ambiguous mid-30 look.  I think I'll stay there and not age any further. 

It kept the disc height pretty well and the other 2 trouble spots actually look better, but I think something funky's going on at the graft site.  Maybe calcium weakening caused by something?  Don't know.  

@ohSailor do everything you can to keep the inflmation in check.  Keep an eye on your diet (wheat and suger are good thing to limit, they bring on systemic inflmation), maybe googld low inflamatory diet.  Try sour cherry juice (montmorency cherry juice limits COX2 production - google it) with a little honey, maple syrup or stevia for keeping inflmation in check.  The old folks have been drinking it for gout for years now and it tastes great!!

Oh heck, quickly but then you should Google yourself indepth, I don't want to be percieved as carzy shaman type zealot.  Your body produces COX2 when it's in pain and most of the time it's good because it causes inflamation around wound site and speeds recovery.  But with my issue, the COX2 kicked up by the neck pain cause systemic inflamation and just makes it worse cause the then muscles around the disc area swell further pinching in on things.  I get the feeling that many autonomic conditions cause systemic inflmation that doesn't help the issue but rather makes it worse so that's why look into a low-inflmatory diet.  Lots of greens, lemon juice, complex carbs and anthocynine containing food - the sour cherry juice, blueberries, purple yams etc...  

Extensive walking has been difficult and I have to say the MUT board really saved my sanity.  I'll make my way to the courts for cases and put myself in a chair and just swivel the seat to look at prosecutor then the victime and not need to turn neck.  But outside of work, I'd rather put my body in motion as little as possible.  I'm like a car with very aweful suspension or shot shall we say.

Holly COW!  Why is the MRI image out there in the recent image area!??!?!  I thought the spoiler box would keep it contained.  I do apologize, it was not my intent to just put that under everyone's nose and make you loose your meal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlamGal View Post

Hey, all.  Need a clarisonic opinion.  Got the Mia2.  Started with the sensitive head, but then moved to the Deep Cleansing brush cause it didn't seem to be doing much. At first I totally broke out (using the sensitive head), but then that cleared up.  However, I still can't say I see much benefit (was really hoping it would help with my larger pores and prevent blackheads after I use my pore strips but really I have to use the pore strips just as often, so it's like what's the point?).  Anyway, when I was on vacation I didn't bring my Mia and I used OleHenricksen's Pure perfection cream and have to say I think that did wonders for my skin.  So again it leaves my pondering the Clarisonic.  I'm still in my return window.  My sister suggested I upgrade to the Aria.  She thinks anything less won't get the job done.  So I am curious on your thoughts.  Keep the Mia, return the Mia and rely on other products, or exchange it for the Aria?  Thanks!!!!

Return the Mia.  I saved all my birchbox points to buy one and it made my skin worse and it never got better.  I never had issues with acne on my chin before I used it and now I break out there and sometimes on my neck.  I get little blackheads on my chin :(  Another of my friends had similar issues, we both returned ours.  I know that it works for some people but if you don't really see any benefit from it I would get rid of it, its really over priced imo.  I wish I had never touched those bristles to my face!  I would return it and rely on other products.