americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

I was tempted too but I bought the Andalou Naturals Argan + Mint Lip Remedy for about $8. I like it pretty well, but I havent tried the Lip Mask yet so I am still curious lol

For all you wonderful ladies who are interested in the Bite lip mask, if you have a Sephora nearby, stop in and grab a sample.  I got one last month before I decided I HAD to have the full size.  The packaging of the full size is less than stellar.  Its one of those Aluminum tubes, so after a while (actually not even a while- pretty quick) the tube cracks and the product starts oozing out.  So it doesn't travel well.  I bring the Sephora sample with me everywhere.  You only need to use the tiniest bit, so it will last forever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpheliaDiFranco View Post

For all you wonderful ladies who are interested in the Bite lip mask, if you have a Sephora nearby, stop in and grab a sample.  I got one last month before I decided I HAD to have the full size.  The packaging of the full size is less than stellar.  Its one of those Aluminum tubes, so after a while (actually not even a while- pretty quick) the tube cracks and the product starts oozing out.  So it doesn't travel well.  I bring the Sephora sample with me everywhere.  You only need to use the tiniest bit, so it will last forever!!!

Agreed!! I asked for a sample and fell in love with it. I have tried so many balms, including the Dior rose one, but this Bite one healed my lips almost overnight! There is no more peeling now :)   The packaging really is a shame, I'm afraid mine will start cracking soon. I wonder if it would be better to squeeze everything out and put it in a little pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraP View Post

I'm drowning in Lippies right now, but when I went to look at the color I saw the Nars Radiant Concealer and got that =) Thanks for the suggestion! 

I HAVE a problem! Just went to my jcp sephora to get the 5 pc skin care sampler (got the glam glow black, 2 glam glow white and 2 of the ole henriksen vitamin c collagen booster value $101.50) and while at the counter I picked up a front.png T

I've never used a lip tar but HOT Dam that is awesome. If I live to be a 100 I'll never use up all my lippies!

Also went to my regular sephora (in the same mall) and found my color in the Hourglass liquid to powder foundation, Honey is a perfect match! I'm a C4 or NC 43 in mac studio fix and Golden Caramel in Revlon Color Stay. 

Quote:

Quote:

I'm drowning in Lippies right now, but when I went to look at the color I saw the Nars Radiant Concealer and got that =) Thanks for the suggestion! 

I HAVE a problem! Just went to my jcp sephora to get the 5 pc skin care sampler (got the glam glow black, 2 glam glow white and 2 of the ole henriksen vitamin c collagen booster) and while at the counter I picked up a front.png T

I've never used a lip tar but HOT Dam that is awesome. If I live to be a 100 I'll never use up all my lippies!

I feel the same way.

I HAVE a problem! Just went to my jcp sephora to get the 5 pc skin care sampler (got the glam glow black, 2 glam glow white and 2 of the ole henriksen vitamin c collagen booster) and while at the counter I picked up a front.png T I've never used a lip tar but HOT Dam that is awesome. If I live to be a 100 I'll never use up all my lippies!
I bought the same one before Christmas. I keep wanting new lip products at sephora but I have so many unopened since buying this.

I do better shopping online, just purchasing what I'm looking for but get me in the store and I'm like oOoOoOh I need that tooo!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

I was tempted too but I bought the Andalou Naturals Argan + Mint Lip Remedy for about $8. I like it pretty well, but I havent tried the Lip Mask yet so I am still curious lol

That's good to know. The packaging alone would be enough of a deterrent for me bc I had a hand lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn and it did that and ended up everywhere in my purse. I wouldn't carry this with me everywhere, but I think it would really bother me. I will be getting a sample either way just to try it out. That's a good tip about using the sample container to travel with. 

Quote:

so i did get a sample yesterday, and I AM IN LOVE! i put it on last night after exfoliating with the tarte lip scrub and it's so rich! exactly what i am looking for. the sample will probably last me ~10 applications or more cause you really only need to put a little bit

this happened:

Item   Price Qty Amount  
purchase item

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarityâ„¢ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

ITEM # 1482587
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash - 0.17 oz

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster

ITEM # 891879
Ole Henriksen Truth Serumâ„¢ Collagen Booster - 0.05 oz

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293
Gucci Guilty Black - 0.06 oz Eau de Toilette

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette

ITEM # 1467166

$36.00

$36.00

LOVED
purchase item

NUDE Skincare ProGeniusâ„¢ Treatment Oil deluxe sample

ITEM # 1577584

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Chloe See by Chloe Perfumed Body Lotion deluxe sample

ITEM # 1534205

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 891879

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Lancôme LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer

ITEM # 1341577
Lancome LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly Body Lotion deluxe sample

ITEM # 1530047

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay deluxe sample

ITEM # 1589332

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Bumble and bumble Pin Tin

ITEM # 1376367

$15.00

$15.00

LOVED
purchase item

Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler

ITEM # 1506476

$15.00

$15.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandamanda View Post

I just read in the Sephora Discussion thread that the code VICESWAP gives you 2 picks of 14 items

Yes - you can only use it once, so pick wisely! 

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saku View Post

this happened:

Item   Price Qty Amount  
purchase item

ITEM # 1482587
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash - 0.17 oz

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 891879

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

ITEM # 1467166

$36.00

$36.00

LOVED
purchase item

ITEM # 1577584

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1534205

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 891879

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1341577

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1530047

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1589332

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1376367

$15.00

$15.00

LOVED
purchase item

ITEM # 1506476

$15.00

$15.00

I LOVE that palette! I take it with me on vacations.

Quote:

I tried this in store after reading all the stellar reviews, but passed after seeing the metal tube packaging. That's all well and good if it's paint tubes living quietly in my easel box, but my makeup needs to be able to withstand some abuse, and I hate it when my makeup starts looking junky (or explodes) well before I use it up. Bite usually has nice packaging, so I don't know what's up with that. Also, the scent is a little odd...not offensive, but I'm not sure I'd want it directly under my nose. It is super thick and moisturizing, and you do get a decent amount of product for $26.

Did the men take over Sephora? 10 of the 12 current samples are fragrances, and 8 of those are men's fragrances. :confused:
My theory is that they're trying to get men's fragrance samples out there before Valentine's Day ordering season. Here are some men's fragrances! Try them! Then come back and order one for a V-Day present! It sucks for those of us without a dude willing to wear fragrance, especially if we won't order without good samples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

My theory is that they're trying to get men's fragrance samples out there before Valentine's Day ordering season. Here are some men's fragrances! Try them! Then come back and order one for a V-Day present! It sucks for those of us without a dude willing to wear fragrance, especially if we won't order without good samples.

One thing to try with men's fragrances, if you are having trouble sleeping, try a men's fragrance that smells good to you on your pillow.  This was suggested to me by my doctor and it worked--apparently many men's fragrances are formulated to make women feel "comfortable" and make us want to inhale deeper, which can lead to a more relaxed and deeper sleep.  Who knew?

• Like 1

Quote:

this happened:

Item   Price Qty Amount  
purchase item

ITEM # 1482587

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 891879

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293

FREE

$0.00

ORDER FULL SIZE

purchase item

ITEM # 1467166

$36.00

$36.00

LOVED
purchase item

ITEM # 1577584

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1534205

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 891879

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

Gucci Guilty Black

ITEM # 1535293

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1341577

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1530047

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1589332

FREE

$0.00

purchase item

ITEM # 1376367

$15.00

$15.00

LOVED
purchase item

ITEM # 1506476

$15.00

$15.00

Please share how you got so many samples??? I need to know how to do this...lol :icon_lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamomof8 View Post

Please share how you got so many samples??? I need to know how to do this...lol :icon_lol:

I think this is two orders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeaniney View Post

I think this is two orders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamomof8 View Post

yeahh..i placed 2 separate orders to utilize VICESWAP twice! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

I actually like/wear unisex and men's fragrances to a point (especially citrusy and lavender scents), but the sample selections definitely seal the deal on all of my Sephora orders. I often enjoy them way more than the $25 worth of makeup remover I purchased to receive them, ha.

Quote:

Gotcha. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post

Yay! Sephora has an Android app available in the Google Play store. The Android Sephora shopper looks like a witch! lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sephora&icid2=mobile_lp_header_image

Edited to add: only compatible with my LG phone, not my Nexus 7 tablet

I'm pretty sure that's the Android alien thing whatever in a Sephora SA dress, holding a Sephora shopping basket and lipstick.

Quote:

Darn, it would not let me used it more than once!   So much for VIB....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IffB View Post

Darn, it would not let me used it more than once!   So much for VIB....

it didn't at first. but at some point, it let me. wonder if it's because i'm rouge? but doubt it. looks like these 'glitches' are random.