americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

honestly, I think VIBs should just free shipping, period. 
Yep. I've already placed 2 orders this week, since it's so painless without shipping.

I'm sure they plan on it, they are just beta testing it right now.
LL :laughno:
If you haven't done so, it might be worth following the link gemstone gave and asking for an invite. I got one about a week later. Whether because of that IDK, but it can't hurt. Hope that helps, Veruca :)

Originally Posted by jennm149 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone View Post

I'm sure they plan on it, they are just beta testing it right now.

LL

laughno.gif

If you haven't done so, it might be worth following the link gemstone gave and asking for an invite. I got one about a week later. Whether because of that IDK, but it can't hurt.

Hope that helps, Veruca smile.gif

I feel so stupid.  I didn't even notice the "request an invite" section.  Oh, fail.  Thank you!

I too requested an invite when gemstone posted it.  I have not received one.  I wonder if they are beta testing close to where distribution centers are (I have had orders ship from MD and UT) or certain geographic locations or something.  I am on the West coast.  Not sure where others are who are able to utilize it though to test that theory.

I'm in OK and didn't get invited.  I'm seriously not bragging here...What hacks me off is that I've been a VIB for a long time with a usual balance of 1000+ points.  What the heck?  I'm a good customer.

I, too, am totally jealous of those of you with Flash. I'm going on a month-long trip Friday and my Sephora order comes in on Monday, so I keep thinking, "if only I had Flash, I would be able to take all those things with me."

On the other hand, I would probably be doing a LOT of compulsive ordering, so this way is a little friendlier to my wallet.

I'm in OK and didn't get invited.  I'm seriously not bragging here...What hacks me off is that I've been a VIB for a long time with a usual balance of 1000+ points.  What the heck?  I'm a good customer.
They aren't saying you're not a good customer, they're saying you weren't randomly selected from a pool of customers.

They aren't saying you're not a good customer, they're saying you weren't randomly selected from a pool of customers.

They might even be avoiding "good customers" because Sephora knows they're going to buy either way! lol.  Maybe they're hoping to use this to get those "on the fence" shoppers to buy more frequently.  Who knows!  But I wish I'd get invited, I requested an invite and apparently they want me to wait too.

i highly doubt it was random!  I work in data analytics - I know the stuff that goes into choosing what customers get certain "offers"!

Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

i highly doubt it was random!  I work in data analytics - I know the stuff that goes into choosing what customers get certain "offers"!

Oooh!  I would love to know what you think about the way they distribute the VIB offers.  They only seem to email the offers out to select groups at a time, sometimes staggering the batches of outgoing emails over a week or so.  I think it's pretty rare that ALL VIBs ever get the same offer code all at once.  Needless to say this causes a ton of frustration when people find out an offer code was sent out but they didn't receive it.  I'm guessing it's for logistical reasons (either inventory or website capacity) but would love to hear your take.

KVDFF

full size eyeliner - Kat Von D in Homie

(i know its late for a fan friday but hopefully someone will see this!)

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames View Post

Is anyone else still waiting for their extra points from the fragrance promo to post? Mine still haven't! Grrrrrrr

I got mine a few days ago. I was told that they were supposed to be posted by the 21st. Maybe send them an e-mail on Monday if they haven't been posted by then?

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames View Post

Is anyone else still waiting for their extra points from the fragrance promo to post? Mine still haven't! Grrrrrrr

I'm waiting too still...  Grrrrrr....

ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm waiting too still...  Grrrrrr....
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

My extra points haven't posted either :-/

Originally Posted by lioness90 View Post

This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to see our points history?

I was going to ask the same thing!

I had a weird situation a few months ago where it looked like only part of the points from a purchase made it to my account.  I thought maybe, say, 70 points from a $100 purchase -- or whatever it was since I really can't remember the total -- had posted, causing me to wonder what happened to the other 30.  I called to see if they could take a look at my account and tell me whether everything was cool, and they ended up not only giving me the missing 30-or-whatever points but adding the *entire* 100 points, so I got double points for part of the purchase (and that happened to push me into VIB territory!).  I'm not sure they actually looked at my account to see the point history.  I got the feeling that they just verified that I had made the purchase and/or no one else had received points for it.  I did have to give them a code from the receipt, though, so if you don't have that any more, you might be out of luck.

I have a question about making VIB status and getting the VIB "welcome kit". I have been VIB for the past 2 years, and I visited a Sephora a couple weeks ago, and was informed at the register that I just reached it for this year. But, there was no "welcome kit" in my bag, and I honestly don't remember ever receiving a kit for reaching VIB in the past. What exactly is included in the kit? Also, do you receive it at checkout when you reach VIB status, or do they mail it to you later?