americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Does anyone know anything about the new? Kat Von D "Innerstellar" palette?  I just noticed it on Sephora tonight.  It says it's VIB/VIBR exclusive.  $46.  No reviews yet!  It looks so prettttty.

ETA:  There are a couple reviews up.  But only one *real* one.

VIB exclusive, really Sephora? Sigh. Such a shame too, since a few of the colors (Lunacy for example) are gorgeous!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if stores might still have the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip or Draw The Line in stock?  They are both out of stock online, but didn't know if online OOS items were usually OOS in stores as well.

Has anyone seen them in store yesterday or today?  

I saw those at SiJCP last night...I don't know if they are similar with brands, etc. to Sephora store, but they had a big selection of Sephora Favorites all over the place - at the regular Sephora I saw some, but I wasn't there long and didn't really shop. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know anything about the new? Kat Von D "Innerstellar" palette?  I just noticed it on Sephora tonight.  It says it's VIB/VIBR exclusive.  $46.  No reviews yet!  It looks so prettttty.

ETA:  There are a couple reviews up.  But only one *real* one.

OH OH OH its GORGEOUS!!!  I AM BUYING THAT!!!!   :drive:  :drive:  :drive:  

Edited by BB019
  • Like 1

VIB exclusive, really Sephora? Sigh. Such a shame too, since a few of the colors (Lunacy for example) are gorgeous!

I think it's going to be open to BI soon as well.  Maybe it's one of those deals they give first dibs to VIBR, then VIB, then BI?

All the out of stock ones are always at my sephoras! The tarte blush palette was one of the first to sell out online and I still see it fully stocked at my 2

Thank you!  There's still hope! 

I think it's going to be open to BI soon as well.  Maybe it's one of those deals they give first dibs to VIBR, then VIB, then BI?

Most likely, but that just means I have to wait longer! ;P

• Like 1

So annoyed, lol. I just placed an order for Sephora's dual boar paddle brush for my friend for xmas. I decided against the holiday set because it was $10 more. The set has now dropped to $25 only $3 more what I paid for her brush GRRR

I saw those at SiJCP last night...I don't know if they are similar with brands, etc. to Sephora store, but they had a big selection of Sephora Favorites all over the place - at the regular Sephora I saw some, but I wasn't there long and didn't really shop. 

Excellent - thanks for the information.  I'll try my luck in Palo Alto and will schlep to the San Bruno SiJCP if I strike out.

• Like 1

OH OH OH its GORGEOUS!!!  I AM BUYING THAT!!!!   :drive:  :drive:  :drive:  

Yeah, I looked up some swatches and YouTube stuff, and was sold.  I'm completely drawn to it!  I've never, ever gotten a palette of any type anywhere near it's release.  I try to be a thrifty person and wait until it goes on sale.  I couldn't this time though, lol.  One step closer to Rouge though.  I'm really trying to make it this year.  I know people bag on it, but since I've been begging for Flash forever and haven't been successful, I thought I'd try to make VIBR at least once so I can have a year of free shipping.  I honestly think I'd spend more at Sephora if I had the free shipping!

• Like 1

So annoyed, lol. I just placed an order for Sephora's dual boar paddle brush for my friend for xmas. I decided against the holiday set because it was $10 more. The set has now dropped to $25 only $3 more what I paid for her brush GRRR

Which holiday set? 

Yup that's the one. I just bought the Black one for me with the new haircut (I've never spent more than $8 on a brush, so splurge for me) I love it and I know my friend won't spend it on a brush either so I got it for her. I would have preferred the set, oh well.

• Like 2

Question regarding the birthday gift. Are the lipstick and mascara any good? My closest Sephora is in a mall I don't want to go anywhere near until after Christmas and the next closest, while not terribly far, is in an area I have no reason to go. Generally, though, I fear malls around this time of year. Also, unless I get a giftcard specifically for Sephora for either my bday or Christmas, I will not be placing an order during my birthday gift window. Just feeling a bit of FOMO.

I thought the lipstick had a nice texture, but as has been mentioned before the color is definitely on the brown side which does not agree with me at. all.

Managed to misplace/lose the mascara, so can't comment on that, unfortunately.

The birthday gift lipstick was very brown and the mascara made all of my lashes stick together since it never dried on me...

I love the birthday set, mascara wand has small tip that gets very wide and works with my eye shape, lipstick is more pinkie brown on me and I'm Rouge so the liner came in there too and it's my hg. The only liner that won't smudge in my waterline. For reference, I'm a mac nc40/42 , tarte medium and Estee lauder cashew

I JUST got the email about the $15 off BI card a minute ago. Good thing I got it in the mail over a week ago. Although I think I've decided not to use it, because I would just be picking random things to get to $50, and I don't really need to spend $35 on random things for no good reason at the moment. If the Best of Bite set or the SEASONSET GWP bag with the Black Honey were still in stock, I might be able to convince myself, but they're gone.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Hmm...it sounds like the lipstick would actually work out with my skin tone and I don't have anything in that color. And I am curious about the formula. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to a Sephora - maybe after Christmas. Slightly kicking myself as I had been in an area with both Sephora and SiJCP in a smaller shopping center yesterday. 

Hmm...it sounds like the lipstick would actually work out with my skin tone and I don't have anything in that color. And I am curious about the formula. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to a Sephora - maybe after Christmas. Slightly kicking myself as I had been in an area with both Sephora and SiJCP in a smaller shopping center yesterday.

I can swatch it this afternoon, if you want?

I can swatch it this afternoon, if you want?

Thanks for the offer @@SaraP, but don't worry about it. I've already been fully enabled and am already plotting out an expedition.  ;)

• Like 3

It is a mini but I do like that lipstick. It's creamy and applies nicely. I have it in rotation right now. On me it's a nice berry pink perhaps a little nude. I can't remember the mascara - I'm not sure I've used it yet.

Edit for typo!

Edited by CuriouslyAmanda

All this birthday gift talk just reminded me that while I was super super excited to get the mini lippie because I love pink-ish lippies that lean a little brown, I have yet to even swatch/try it! I need to dig through my stash and find it.

Has Sephora released spoilers on what next year's gift will be? I can't remember when they usually announce it.

• Like 1

(cross post) Okay enablers I think I know what I'd like to use my Sephora GC... The Dior Airflash Matte Touch. Has anyone used this? I really love their Pore Minimizer and think this may work for me too. 

Sorry, I saw your other post too and I've never used the Airflash Matte touch. I think the Dior BB creams and foundations are fabulous though so for a product line I'd say it's good.

• Like 1

If anyone was wondering about using the discount twice... i was able to use my discount card twice yesterday. I bought a lip pallette instore and then i bought pomade and naked flush online at night. My order just shipped. Im vib rouge but i dont order often or make frequent small orders if that matters?