americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Interesting, I usually shop at SiJCP enough, I'll have to ask them if they have that all up to date next time =)

thanks <3 ^_^

Yep, just takes a second to update, your address doesn't come across automatically in the JCP system.

No idea how you get the promotion emails like the liner, I never got one.

Yep, just takes a second to update, your address doesn't come across automatically in the JCP system.

No idea how you get the promotion emails like the liner, I never got one.

D'oh I knew I forgot to do something when I went to SiJCP to get the liner lol! I had told myself I'd ask to have my address updated only if they didn't have a line, and they didn't, but of course I forgot. It's weird though because I get mail from JCP and I get it once in a while from sephora, but never SiJCP.

@@CaffeinatedZombie -   42 -44 pearls is the norm.

I recently used my $25 Rouge card to order Meteorites for the first time and my first order came with only 13 pearls in tact!!!!  The rest were smashed into powder.  Long story short, Sephora sent me a replacement that contained 42 pearls.  I discussed this with a few ladies on BT and they all received 42 - 44 pearls in their boxes.  The tin should be about half full.

I've posted a photo of my first (damaged) box and my in-tact box below.

Cheers!

oh wow! that is crazy!

years past guerlain meteorites would be filled w/ballz! 

in Jan 2014 they reforumlated + put in less product......sadly

i usually shake my tins to make powder, go figure! i only have LE's + some years the balls are stronger than others.....

they last forever though, i have never gone though a tin ever! 

did you try a different brush? perhaps a skunk brush so it picks up less product? 

• Like 1

Yep just got an email, signed in and loaded my cart, got the same error message.

well at least i have a bunch of points from my "fragrance" purchases to make up for code trouble! although i wish a cute point perk would pop up! i didn't get the l'occitane one as my DS is allergic to nuts but the pink pouch looked so cute!

_______

OT....if you are out + about and see a l'occitane def pop in and ask for the l'occi box, they did an adorable LE box w/elle magazine and the code is discover for $15......worth even a trip to pick up, it's so cute!

beautylookbook has a post on it if y'all want to see contents....http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/search/label/LOccitane

______

oh and when i posted the term "150 point-gate" i was referring to the mystery codes when some got lucky with lots of point codes in November!

i wrote replies yesterday and none appeared here, bizarre!

• Like 1

For those of you having problems with "EXTRAROUGE" code, try this: Log into your account, add items to cart, Go to "checkout" then switch to the "Canadian checkout". Apply the code, then switch back to "US checkout" and pay like normal. Worked for me. Good luck!

*Tried and it works!!!!

• Like 4

For those of you having problems with "EXTRAROUGE" code, try this: Log into your account, add items to cart, Go to "checkout" then switch to the "Canadian checkout". Apply the code, then switch back to "US checkout" and pay like normal. Worked for me. Good luck!

*Tried and it works!!!!

You. Are. A. Genius.

• Like 1

i JUST opened the bite lip kit (it's amazing!)

i paid full price of course but just bought on sale (grab!) 

i am going to return the full price one will it make a difference if i wait for brand new one or bring one i just opened? i am going there today as well, is sale on in store? (not that i need any more!)

• Like 1

I fb messaged them about the extrarouge code thing and they said they're working on it and sent me 100 pts

Awesome!!

FYI - mr rebates is doing 10% and ebates 4%

Awww heck, I forgot about that! I just made an order today using the Canadian cart check-out trick posted by @@SaraP . It worked, I got the extra 20% off on-sale items, plus I bought the Lavanila passionfruit rollerball, so got 250 extra points, all for $11 plus change. YAY!!!

I didn't have to do any cart tricks and the sale code worked fine. They must have fixed it.

Didn't think about perfume... must go do that now! :lol:

i JUST opened the bite lip kit (it's amazing!)

i paid full price of course but just bought on sale (grab!) 

i am going to return the full price one will it make a difference if i wait for brand new one or bring one i just opened? i am going there today as well, is sale on in store? (not that i need any more!)

I was dying for that set and it sold out so fast. Hope it comes back in stock.

• Like 1

I just used the Tokyo Milk Lip Balm which came in my set a year ago and it feels really nice and has a pretty color. It also smells like a Lush Bath product...I have mixed feelings about that. 

My husband has been using the Embryolisse and has been loving it, which is saying a lot.

Finally, I was looking for some cleanser samples in my bags and found a YSL lipstick I bought last year but did not use and when I looked at it today, it looked smudgey...so I will be taking it back...I really dislike returning things.

OT question for you ladies: how do you remove your lipstick? I don't usually wear lip color but would like to.. But I never know how to remove it. Do I just use my eye makeup remover? Or is there some better way I don't know about?

OT question for you ladies: how do you remove your lipstick? I don't usually wear lip color but would like to.. But I never know how to remove it. Do I just use my eye makeup remover? Or is there some better way I don't know about?

Most of the time you won't need to.  It will just wear off, especially after you eat.  If you want to change your lip color, I just use the makeup remover wipes.

• Like 2

I get cheap make up remover wipes from Costco and just wipe them over my face to remove eye makeup and lipstick if there is some still left on my face.

• Like 2

I just wash it off with a wash cloth and facial wash. Even the stains come off this way.

• Like 2

interesting. i just placed an order using extrarouge (it worked fine), and then went back to order something else on sale (another fragrance hehe) and i got the error message. @@SaraP your trick worked great! but it's so weird that it only happens sometimes, not always. weird sephora.  :wacko2:

so.. i woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep, and decided to shop the sephora sale a little more. i found the nest fragrances to be interesting (i love light and clean scents) so i decided to order one. i almost placed the order with the delight code, but luckily i decided i shouldn't order from my phone, in bed... so i got up and used my laptop and suddenly remembered the 20% code.  :blush:  i'm really lucky i didn't just pay $5 for a mini deluxe sample of face wash!  :lol:

Actually I found that on Facebook and noted that in the original post. Then I tried it and it worked, updated the post to say that and typed over the Facebook statement... So not a genius, unfortunately ;)