americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Re-enrolled in flash and ordered a few other items as well, then realized I was $1 short of making 500 points.

DOH!

Looks like I'm ordering a hair tie with flash so I can meet the 500 point milestone.

My replacement for the brush cleaner set came in and only 2 wipes once again! Somehow Ontrac is faster than UPS overnight saver air to me!

The package says 2 sets of wipes and the website says 4 wipes. So I assume it should be 2 sets of 2 connected wipes making it 4 but the packaging company read it as 2 wipes making the online description incorrect. Waiting to here back

I am supposed to mail back the first one but my tape is in a shelf blocked by some boxes but I had been unable to get to it because I hurt my back pushing a TV on Saturday. Maybe I will just get to keep both.

So, the brush in my After Dark Stained Gloss set fell apart when I tried to use it (the ferule came off from the handle). I sent Sephora an email, hoping to maybe just get a new brush or something, but no such luck. They are haiving me return the whole set and sending a new one. It's just silly. I should have just glued the dumb thing back together and not said anything. I hate the thought of the perfectly good stained glosses being tossed.

I tried mixing new wave and LBD yesterday and it didn't seem to last well. Today I wore Jealous on it's own and it seems to be lasting well. The pigmentation is better than I had expected from a "gloss" and from swatches I had seen. I need to try them out a bit longer to see what I think, but to me, totally worth the $10.

edit: I just sent them an email to see if we can just forget them sending me a whole new set, I'll keep mine as is. I don't like the idea of wasting all the stained glosses just because the brush sucked and was broke (I do have one from an old lip tar set, plus I do have other lip brushes I can use,  the set was so cheap it isn't a big deal).

Edited by Kelli

My order with the SKII samples arrived yesterday.  The date on the bottom of mine said 8/5/14, so I guess mine came from a newer batch.  And they were completely full of product.  

I tried the white container, yeahhh no, too drying on my skin.  But I liked the red container so far.  I don't know yet if it is any better than my cheapo Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream..we'll see.  

They are small containers, but don't seem that much smaller than other tiny jars we pick from other brands.  A little goes a long way so it should last a few weeks at least.  

• Like 2

Gah. I told Sephora to cancel the replacement order,  I will just keep the one I have, it's no big deal. They responded with pretty much: too bad, send us back the stuff cause we are sending you new ones whether you like it or not. *rollseyes* I'm trying to be nice and not make them send me more stuff and they are doing it anyways.

Sorry, I keep going on about this, just for some reason it is just really bugging me.

Plus, I have to deal with the hassle of packaging it up and shipping it out lol.

I guess on a positive note for me, the new shipment gave me points in my account (up to a whopping 49 pts LOL I don't spend much at Sephora) and an extra $10 towards being VIB (only $329 to go haha), so that's nice :/

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 4

Atlanta (Lenox Square) won't part with the MJ lippy until Monday- they told me to call on Sunday to make sure it wasn't put out earlier. Dang it!

I picked up one of the YSL Tint in Oils and thinking of you all, asked if they had the MJ lipstick. It was in stock, but one of the managers had to pull it from the back, which makes me think the one who said it would be part of the February point perks is on to something.

If you're still waiting/looking, maybe try checking the website starting Feb. 1st? It's so adorable though, I love it. :smilehappyyes:

• Like 2

I'm supposed to go shooting with my bf on Monday, I wonder how annoyed he'll be if I insist on detouring to sephora first so I can check to see if they have the lippie? :D

• Like 1

I picked up one of the YSL Tint in Oils and thinking of you all, asked if they had the MJ lipstick. It was in stock, but one of the managers had to pull it from the back, which makes me think the one who said it would be part of the February point perks is on to something.

If you're still waiting/looking, maybe try checking the website starting Feb. 1st? It's so adorable though, I love it. :smilehappyyes:

I was curious so I asked the SA at Sephora, she said they had to sell out of some of the other current point perks first.

Edited by Krystyn Lowe

I was curious so I asked the SA at Sephora, she said they had to sell out of some of the other current point perks first.

LOL that made me laugh - like, Sephora knows some of the point perks are crud, so they *force* the stores to sell them while holding the good ones hostage. I'm dying! :lol::rolleyes:

• Like 1

LOL that made me laugh - like, Sephora knows some of the point perks are crud, so they *force* the stores to sell them while holding the good ones hostage. I'm dying! :lol::rolleyes:

That reminds me of how the last time I was at sephora, the SA next to mine at checkout was asking her customer if she wanted any point perks. She must not have realised the formula x perk was 500 points and said she wanted that one, and the SA replied with "oh no, that one's *500* points. You need... A lot more points for that." Half of me was amused that the SA couldn't do the mental math and half of me thought she came across ruder than she probably meant (since the SAs at that sephora are always super nice).

ETA: sephora just posted this on snapchat and lmao I can't even

Edited by norther
  • Like 1

I got a refund for the brush cleaner set but now I don't know if I am supposed to return them? What does it mean how they are going to proceed? I would be happiest just keeping the set and paying for it and taking the 2 wipes out of the other set so I have 4 like it says in their description and just returning the one bottle of cleaner. I don't know if i should write that or wait for another response. I want to try the brush cleaner wipes but what if they ask for them back? I really like the everyday brush cleaner, I was surprised by how much came out of my blush brush and it dried really quickly. I already own a bottle of it and this was a good way to try the wipes if it had come with 4 like it was supposed to.

post-83776-0-77678300-1422581247_thumb.png

post-83776-0-97999300-1422581248_thumb.png

Edited by wadedl

@@wadedl - I don't read anything in this that would indicate they are expecting a return. They haven't provided any instructions, a label, nuthin. I think you are good.

• Like 2

I got an email to re-up for flash and that it was free for Rouge, but when I tried to, it said I was already enrolled but that it expires on Feb 1. Sigh...

I got my best sephora deal yet:

After using

1) a $50 giftcard I won during a raffle at work

2) a $5 egiftcard I redeemed from Bing

I only paid $2.37 out of pocket! :D

post-113967-0-46777100-1422587135_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tobygirl
  • Like 9

Atlanta (Lenox Square) won't part with the MJ lippy until Monday- they told me to call on Sunday to make sure it wasn't put out earlier. Dang it!

I'm in Atlanta, too! I'm closer to Lenox, but prefer Perimeter. :)

I will be in Orlando next week and plan to visit the Mall at Millennia Sephora on a non-park day. I'm so excited (I'll get my Rouge birthday gift)!

I got my best sephora deal yet:

After using

1) a $50 giftcard I won during a raffle at work

2) a $5 egiftcard I redeemed from Bing

I only paid $2.37 out of pocket! :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice haul! Yu-Be is one of my favorite niche brands from Sephora, I love both the lip balm AND the moisture cream. I really want to try the face wash, too!

Haha, that was me who said that.  They change most (sometimes all) of the choices over usually during the first week of each month.  

I have a return to do on Sunday, I'm hoping they have this option that day!  

What color of ysl lippie did you choose?  

• Like 1

Haha, that was me who said that.  They change most (sometimes all) of the choices over usually during the first week of each month.  

I have a return to do on Sunday, I'm hoping they have this option that day!  

What color of ysl lippie did you choose?  

Ha ha, good prediction! I picked up #8, Pink About Me, and I love the rosy flush it gives my lips! I also want to try #1 and #5 - It was you also who had #1, right? I really want to see if it will play with with my naked lip color!  :smilehappyyes: 

Ha ha, good prediction! I picked up #8, Pink About Me, and I love the rosy flush it gives my lips! I also want to try #1 and #5 - It was you also who had #1, right? I really want to see if it will play with with my naked lip color!  :smilehappyyes:

Yep, I got 1 (copper) and 3 (slightly tinted clear).   Love, love, love #1.  

Hey if you get a chance can you post a swatch of 8?  I'm having a hard time deciding between 8 and 5.  

Nice haul! Yu-Be is one of my favorite niche brands from Sephora, I love both the lip balm AND the moisture cream. I really want to try the face wash, too!

I first got this brand in BB and now I think I might have a problem - I have a cream tube by my bed, a mini cream tube (from BB) in my purse as well as a lipbalm, another cream tube in my bathroom makeup drawer...and I just purchased more ;)

Edited by Tobygirl

One of their products is included in the birchbox aces sale right now for 40%. I think it was the moisturizer.

I first got this brand in BB and now I think I might have a problem - I have a cream tube by my bed, a mini cream tube (from BB) in my purse as well as a lipbalm, another cream tube in my bathroom makeup drawer...and I just purchased more ;)