Julep Warehouse Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you go? What did you get? I was a bad, bad girl and walked out with FAR more than I intended to get when I arrived ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

$6 products:

• quick dry polish drops
  • the best pedi prep ever (plus file)
  • pink grapefruit body scrub

$10 polish (buy two get one free)

• Scarlett
  • Vivien
  • Julia

$3 polish:

• Felicity
  • Hoch
  • Sofia
  • Zoe
  • Daisy
  • Annie
  • Georgia
  • Eloise

$2 polish:

• Sabrina

Free gifts with purchase:

• SPF 30 hand cream
  • 4 sample foil packs of age defying hand brightener
  • reusable shopping bag
  • 2 plastic boxes that hold 3 polishes
  • 2 plastic resealable bags that hold 3 polishes each

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

jealous

LOL my hubby asked me to keep it within reason, and to not spend more than $50....so I spent $48 and change! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought he was going to faint when he saw all the bottles but even he had to admit it was quite the deal!

Well... darn! Wish I could have gone but I'm on the other side of the state.

I never made it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was in Seattle Friday night for the ballet and a very late dinner/drinks, which was awesome. But I got home late and slept in lol.

Latest posts

Back